+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement For 6 Month Visit Visa Canada

abubakar3606

Jun 28, 2016
i am abubakar i want to go to canada for 6 month visit visa i have sponser letter from canada if i apply for visit visa .can anyone tell me how much money should i have in my account
i have pakistani 10 Laks Rupee canadion 20.000 doller is it good bank statment for visit visa canada
reply me i am waiting for you thanks

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
6 months is a long time, there is a strong chance you will be denied a visa. What is the purpose of your visit? What ties do you have to Pakistan? You need to prove that you will not overstay your visit.

fjoralba

Jun 28, 2016
Hi, I'm a Albanian citizen, I want to apply with my fiance for a tourist visa to Canada. My fiance has his cousin who lives in Canada about 25 years, with Canadian Passport. He has sent us the invitation letters , and there is an invitation to my fiance, and one for me. The Cousin of my fiance has described me as friend of them , he hasn't pointed that I am the fiance of his cousen .The question is: is it necessary to write in the invitation that we are engaged ? Secondly, how can we make the application? Individually or attached? Third, about the financial guarantee, how much money should we have in bank ? (We plan to stand for nearly a month, at the home of my fiance cousin ).And do we need to have a savings account, statment, or even a current account enough, that just proves how much money do we have? Please, give me an answer. Thank you

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
fjoralba said:
Hi, I'm a Albanian citizen, I want to apply with my fiance for a tourist visa to Canada. My fiance has his cousin who lives in Canada about 25 years, with Canadian Passport. He has sent us the invitation letters , and there is an invitation to my fiance, and one for me. The Cousin of my fiance has described me as friend of them , he hasn't pointed that I am the fiance of his cousen .The question is: is it necessary to write in the invitation that we are engaged ? Secondly, how can we make the application? Individually or attached? Third, about the financial guarantee, how much money should we have in bank ? (We plan to stand for nearly a month, at the home of my fiance cousin ).And do we need to have a savings account, statment, or even a current account enough, that just proves how much money do we have? Please, give me an answer. Thank you
You will need separate applications since you are not married or in a common-law relationship. Both of you need to demonstrate strong ties to your country of residence. Proofs of employment, home ownership, lease, etc. are some ways. Both of you also need to demonstrate that you have the financial capability to support your trip. Usually, the expected amount is CD$1,000 per one week of stay + airfare costs.

You should also submit a detailed itinerary of your visit to Canada. In the opinion of most users here, one month is too long for a first visit to Canada. You are better off asking for a 2~3 week visit.

fjoralba

Jun 28, 2016
thank you so much simplyaddo . So we should prepare a detailed intinerary? cz we have prepare a letter of explanatin with reasons that we like to visit Canda,also we have mantion where we are planing to go, and to visit but with nodates,or a detail itinerary.It's better to prepare a detailed intinerary? And something else, in my name i dont have any ownership, cz i'm only 22 years, should i demonstrate my parents ownerships?And about the financial capability i have 5.000 Euro, and my grandfather has made a declarate who has sponsered my trip in Canada and for every necessary expense it will be covered by the my grandfather's account of $ 20,000, is it necessary to have even this statement, or just my account? Exactly we have thought to stay there only for 3 weeks cz i work as a secretary in one Company, and my fiancee as a dentis at his dental clinic.We would be very pleased if they approve us the visa, cz it will be also our first trip abroad together.Again thank you so much for your time and your answer :)