+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Relationship Manager applying under NOC1114 ?

Sep 17, 2014
Hi
I am new to this forum.
I am a Bank Relationship Manager in Australia.
I am interested to apply for the FSW2014.
I noted that the closest i can get to is NOC1114 though NOC0122 is more relevant but it is not on the listing.
I handle residential and commercial mortgages as well as arranging insurances and other banking products for clients.
My official job title is Relationship Manager but as per NOC1114, similar titles would be Account Manager or Lending Solutions Manager with responsibilities basically the same as what I am doing now.

My queries are as follow:
1. is it workable for me to apply under NOC1114?
2. would having a difference job title have an adverse impact on the application though the responsibilities are basically the same. the reason being the bank i work in would not want to change the wording.

Would like to know more about your experience and advice on the above matters.
Many thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.

Cheers

mohitkeshari

Dec 11, 2014
Hi,

Even i am Bank Relationship Manager in India. NOC 1114 is more relevant for RM's like us. I applied under same.

leo1kush

Dec 29, 2014
Hi,

I am Dec applicant for NOC - 1114.

I have mentioned below Job Duties for NOC-1114 in my reference letter.

Kindly check and advise whether it is relavant to NOC-1114 or not.

Job Responsibilities:

1) Perform compliance loan reviews and/or compliance assessments on mortgage servicing activities

2) Enter results of findings into testing tracking system or complete assessment worksheets and reports

3) Identify and escalate issues and trends to management

4) Meet and/or exceed review quality and production standards

5) Receive and evaluate feedback on findings from business channels; track business channel responses

6) Coordinate with Business Analyst for sampling execution

7) Assist in monitoring new and revised laws applicable to MTR for inclusion into the test program

 Assist in ensuring sampling strategies are accurate, executed appropriately and are reflective of compliance risk

9) Collaborate with the Business Analyst in the ongoing development of automated testing and other business compliance reports

10) Collaborate with Business Units, Legal and Compliance partners to resolve identified issues

Request you all to please please please reply on this as i getting very anxious regarding this.