+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bank position for AINP and CEC

wapuser

Mar 15, 2012
YYC
Hello all,

I am currently working at BMO as a full time financial services manager on my PGWP, which the main duties of my job are opening account, selling investment products(GIC, mutual fund), and interviewing clients for loan application and mortgage application, as well as some other misc. things.

so according to the NOC code list, i found most duties of my job qualifies under code 6235

Financial sales representatives perform some or all of the following duties:

Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans
Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services
Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
Complete credit and loan documentation
Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
Review and update credit and loan files
Act as joint custodian for cash and securities.
now my question is will i be qualified for either AINP or CEC?
and which program is quicker at this time?
thanks