+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(BANK LOAN) Help me regarding Bank Loan PLZ PLZ

ymtgaru

Jun 5, 2012
Hello friends
I got admission into FDU for MAS ,the tuition fee is 24,100$ for 2 years and 17,000$ for living expenses for 2 years ( Inidan currency=22 laks)
I want to apply for bank loan ,so what I want to know from you is , do I need to get the total 22 laks bank loan or else taking loan for tuition fee + 1 yr living expenses is enough ?(so that it reduces to 18 laks form 22 laks) if so it is possible.and last thing with the help of my property I could get bank loan up to 10 laks only ,and plz tell me how to arrange the remaining money,but god sake we have relatives to financially to support me
except providing surety EX-land documents like that ,they can provide me in form of money for few days to show money in bank balance.so please tell
me how to use this available source to full fill my bank loan.
Thank you very much.

domnicj

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Bank will always give you loan for the course period that's the policy. If the loan is approved they will only give the money when ever you request for it or show proof that you already paid for eg, like u paid for your exams or books of something like that.

ymtgaru

Jun 5, 2012
I think you have not understood what I have asked above ,plz read carefully and give me answer anyway thank for giving reply,which might help me in another issue.