+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Letter Format

chauhanbikramjeet

Oct 2, 2017
Hi All, Please help me with the Bank letter I received yesterday. My bank branch does not give six month balance on bank letter - they told me to contact Chase Bank customer service department. So I did, and they mailed this to me. This document does not have a bank branch address since it was sent by customer care from my bank online. Also, there are no handwritten signatures (see below only electronic signatures). Do you think this document would work? I also don't have any business cards from bank.

Last edited:

kalebhushan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Mumbai IN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Can you try to upload the image? I also have an account with Chase, so it would be helpful to understand timelines. When did you request and how long did it take for the customer service to get you the letter?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All, Please help me with the Bank letter I received yesterday. My bank branch does not give six month balance on bank letter - they told me to contact Chase Bank customer service department. So I did, and they mailed this to me. This document does not have a bank branch address since it was sent by customer care from my bank online. Also, there are no handwritten signatures (see below only electronic signatures). Do you think this document would work? I also don't have any business cards from bank.
It should work. you don't need bank branch address per se on the letter. You only need address of the bank on the letter. It could be the bank HQ address or sometimes bank's processing center address depending on the bank. Also for online generated letter they will not give you signature so it's okay.

In US such a letter is called "Verification of deposit". When you request "Verification of Deposit" bank will generally ask you .. do you need this for mortgage or immigration purposes. They know what to do in those cases.