11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear all:

I need your guidance regarding the following
:
1) I wonder if a bank letter alone is sufficient or must I attach the statements for 6 months also?
2) The letter from the bank doesn't show the average balance. Is this going to be a problem?
3) The bank statement is not stamped, as it says, it is computer generated and doesn't require signatures.

Please guide. Thank you.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Dear all:

:
1) I wonder if a bank letter alone is sufficient or must I attach the statements for 6 months also?
2) The letter from the bank doesn't show the average balance. Is this going to be a problem?
3) The bank statement is not stamped, as it says, it is computer generated and doesn't require signatures.

Please guide. Thank you.
I think you should get a letter from the branch head/manager in the official letter-pad of the branch with the details of the total amount you are holding as on date. this should be signed and sealed by the concerned person. The letter pad should have the address/email and telephone number of the branch. A computer generated statement won't suffice. Please check CIC site. They have clearly stated it
You need not attach the statement

Reactions: omarkhan

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I think you should get a letter from the branch head/manager in the official letter-pad of the branch with the details of the total amount you are holding as on date. this should be signed and sealed by the concerned person. The letter pad should have the address/email and telephone number of the branch. A computer generated statement won't suffice. Please check CIC site. They have clearly stated it
You need not attach the statement
Thanks a lot. I have requested them to include all these requirements in the letter, as the earlier letter doesnt have the average balance. So, if the letter has them all.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks a lot. I have requested them to include all these requirements in the letter, as the earlier letter doesnt have the average balance. So, if the letter has them all.
it would do, i guess.. i had also submitted the same

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all:

:

Please guide. Thank you.
i would get bank statements also, stamped by bank
the bank letter should be on letterhead and preferably stamped (not from internet) .

Reactions: omarkhan and pvarma

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
i would get bank statements also, stamped by bank
the bank letter should be on letterhead and preferably stamped (not from internet) .
Bank statement is not a problem for me at all, but they didnt stamp it as it says "no stamp required for computer generated statement". Well, i'll go to the manager and make a request to stamp the statement as well.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bank statement is not a problem for me at all, but they didnt stamp it as it says "no stamp required for computer generated statement". Well, i'll go to the manager and make a request to stamp the statement as well.
well if you went to the bank in person - it shouldnt be computer generated :) lol,
bank letter btw is needed to show what date your account was opened also... unless your bank statement shows that information - then it should suffice

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
well if you went to the bank in person - it shouldnt be computer generated :) lol,
bank letter btw is needed to show what date your account was opened also... unless your bank statement shows that information - then it should suffice
Actually, my bank simply prints out a statement that has this sentence at the bottom: "Computer generated. No signature/stamp required." :confused: