+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Draft issuance

geloauh9000

Jan 26, 2013
hi Im from abu dhabi and having issue of getting a bank draft for my application. Since most of the Monet exchange compony is no longer providing for same. Is there any other way/ options that can someone advice me to proceed.

regards,

angelo

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have a bank account you can get a draft from that bank.
If no bank account in your name, do any of your relative or friend have a bank account in UAE. You can ask for a favor from them to get a demand draft by them. No problem if the draft is taken by a third person on behalf of you.

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
hi,

i had the same issue,i used to get drafts from al fardan exchange but somehow they stopped,so i went to Dubai islamic bank where i have an account and they issued a bank draft.

yaoglady

Feb 2, 2013
hello,

Same problem as mine. So it means that the only option is to have account in the bank like that Dubai Islamic Bank? Please anyone. Any other option to get that bank draft? Just need it urgent. Your responds are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Glady

ahmadezz

Mar 23, 2013
im having the same problem , i went to dubai islamic bank today and they didn't help be , they were asking me who is the reciver and what his adress there , i said i want make it to receiver general for canada but they didn't understand my request

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
The banks in UAE can get you a bank draft so contact the bank in which you have an account or ask any of your friend to make draft for you who has a bank account in that bank !

davo

Mar 8, 2013
hello there,
i m having the same problem with you guys about this bank draft, it"s very hard to find specially these exchange stop issuing this bank draft. please can someone tell us the right place to get this bank draft. i really appreciate if someone give me some answers, thank you and God Bless.