+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banglore VAC Processing Time ?

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Ho
I had submitted my file on june 14th in hyderabad vfs global office. And file recieved to bngl office on 16th june.
I had got acknowledge letter from visa office two times. Recently i had linked my online application in that they had mention medical passed. How much time it will take to process final decision ? Pls help
How to link paper application with GC key account online

Sridatha

Jul 27, 2018
For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.

Reactions: siri@

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.
Hey I have applied on July 3rd offline under general through consultant. So far didn’t receive any acknowledgement and I am not sure whether my consultant has created gckey account for or not. When I asked them to suggest they say it’s jot required to create gckey account, i will get an update as embassy verifies our application! Also said that to wait till I receive any email from embassy regarding acknowledgement and uci number.
But I am desperate to knw the status and also worried about not receiving any acknowledgment so far. As few students who applied after me in general office has received acknowledgement.

Could anyone please suggest for me!

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Hey I have applied on July 3rd offline under general through consultant. So far didn’t receive any acknowledgement and I am not sure whether my consultant has created gckey account for or not. When I asked them to suggest they say it’s jot required to create gckey account, i will get an update as embassy verifies our application! Also said that to wait till I receive any email from embassy regarding acknowledgement and uci number.
But I am desperate to knw the status and also worried about not receiving any acknowledgment so far. As few students who applied after me in general office has received acknowledgement.

Could anyone please suggest for me!
You don't need consultant. Create GCKey account by yourself and link offline application using the information on your passport and letter of acceptance from the institution. The process of linking is explained above. In the digital age you are expected to learn to do at least this kind of tasks on yourself.

Get up, become active and take charge of your future in your hand and not some random consultant. Otherwise, you will be having hard time after reaching Canada. Nobody will be there to spoon feed you.

FYI, the UCI is generated within 24hrs the application is submitted to VFS. Did your consultant filled email id in IMM1294? If yes, then whose email id was filled in it? Was it your email id? Was email id spelled correctly? Did you check spam/junk folder?

backerjo

Aug 2, 2018

Hi,

As per my application form, the vfs office asked me to fill my complete name in the Family Name section and had asked me to leave the given name section blank. Now how can I link my application with family name, give name And DOB since all the fields are mandatory.

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
T
You don't need consultant. Create GCKey account by yourself and link offline application using the information on your passport and letter of acceptance from the institution. The process of linking is explained above. In the digital age you are expected to learn to do at least this kind of tasks on yourself.

Get up, become active and take charge of your future in your hand and not some random consultant. Otherwise, you will be having hard time after reaching Canada. Nobody will be there to spoon feed you.

FYI, the UCI is generated within 24hrs the application is submitted to VFS. Did your consultant filled email id in IMM1294? If yes, then whose email id was filled in it? Was it your email id? Was email id spelled correctly? Did you check spam/junk folder?
ahbks
Hi,

As per my application form, the vfs office asked me to fill my complete name in the Family Name section and had asked me to leave the given name section blank. Now how can I link my application with family name, give name And DOB since all the fields are mandatory.
Thanks a lot for ur concern.
Actually I processed everything on my own frm getting admission into Clg till Documentation arrangements. Lastly, I approached consultant only to get guidance for filing since it’s 1st time.

Consultant has filled my email Id in the respective column correctly, I have got copies of application. But any email isn’t received so far except tracking id frm Vfs.

Asides as per your advice, I will create my gckey on my own since I knw how to create it. I am jst wondering because people said if I link offline application online then paper updates I won’t be received. So I hope that I doesn’t harm either if we link!

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
I am jst wondering because people said if I link offline application online then paper updates I won’t be received.
There is nothing called paper updates. The very purpose of linking it online is to get updates. VFS is only going to give two updates - application sent and passport received. You will come to know what happens in between by linking it online.

Reactions: siri@

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
There is nothing called paper updates. The very purpose of linking it online is to get updates. VFS is only going to give two updates - application sent and passport received. You will come to know what happens in between by linking it online.
fair enough thanks again!
I'll keep updating my status..

Harveydent

Jul 10, 2018
Applied Student visa on July 6th, medicals cleared on 1st August, And Eligibility review in progress. When should i expect my visa? Can anyone share their experience.

siri@

Aug 3, 2018

Final status shown in gckey account is..... Approved !!

Thanks for your advice and guidance. It helps a lot.

Zahid@12

Aug 6, 2018
I applied for student visa sep intake 0n 7-5-2018. Medical passed on 6-7-2018.. now there is no updates.. i am very nervous.. plz help .. what to do..??

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I had applied on 29 July for my study visa for october intake in non-spp college in bangalore VFS.
i have overall 6.5 Band
Reading 5.5
Listening 7.5
Writing 5.5
Speaking 6.5
Can i know how much chances i have for getting my visa & how much time bangalore VFS taking to issue visa.
Please tell me guys i am very nervous regarding my visa

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Please tell me guys i am very nervous regarding my visa
Have you linked your application online? What is the status?

What program have you applied for? Which institution? What is your past education profile? Any work exp? There are many questions like this and without knowing any such details, it is difficult for anybody to suggest any thing.

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Have you linked your application online? What is the status?

What program have you applied for? Which institution? What is your past education profile? Any work exp? There are many questions like this and without knowing any such details, it is difficult for anybody to suggest any thing.
Yes i have linked online yesterday.

I had applied for computer engineering technician in sheridan college-davus camous brampton. I had completed my 12th in 2017 from Uttarakhand board with 69% and my DOB is 16/04/2000 and i am 18 years old only so how i have any work experience.