India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hey bro I've quesn for u.
If i kept all the money into my account that money gifted my father for study purpose 2weeks before applied. And also he wrote a letter that he gave me money for study purpose as a gift
Is it ok
yes, get an affidavit. Also, submit the bank statement that shows that the money was transferred from his acct to your acct. Firstly, why did he transfer money to your acct. It should be kept in his acct because he is your father and sponsor.

mefahim

Jul 16, 2018
source would be like my father has already sold some portion of land and those amount of money he did put it on the bank

mefahim

Jul 16, 2018
and please let me know that should i give my ielts exam again . cause earlier i got overall 6 no band less than 5.5 also got an unconditional letter from mohawk college as their requirement is overall 6. If i do clear to VO regarding my 3 concern for which i have been rejected, then will he again reject for my language ability.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
and please let me know that should i give my ielts exam again . cause earlier i got overall 6 no band less than 5.5 also got an unconditional letter from mohawk college as their requirement is overall 6. If i do clear to VO regarding my 3 concern for which i have been rejected, then will he again reject for my language ability.
Vai did they gave u language ability reason for refused

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Guys, it's may be off topic here. is there any instances of successful or rejected application for student with family ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
source would be like my father has already sold some portion of land and those amount of money he did put it on the bank
show the documents that prove that he sold that land and got the money. Also income tax returns for last 2 yrs.

mefahim

Jul 16, 2018
show the documents that prove that he sold that land and got the money. Also income tax returns for last 2 yrs.
Obviously i will reapply but not for this September intake rather for January. Then should i defer i application? Like the college will extend offer letter for January intake.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Obviously i will reapply but not for this September intake rather for January. Then should i defer i application? Like the college will extend offer letter for January intake.
yes, just ask them to give you an offer for Jan but dont be too late because they may have already given out lot of offers. Also, go ahead and order GCMS notes to see any extra reasons for refusal.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
Hy bro can we talk personally.

Mitu Chy

Aug 1, 2019
for study permit visa...
my application submitted 21 july and
email me Bio metrics validity email - received 30 july.
also tracking is processing. what next decision?
please reply me..thanks