+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladeshi students gather here

ma fahim

May 5, 2019
Sorry to hear that bro .
Can you share your profile plz?

Can you share your profile plz?applied mohawk college for graduate certificate program. Ielts overall 6 and got unconditional offer letter. bachelors from iub . Did show 44 lac in my father's account and also did provide my job certificate. But the thing is that they neither rejected for my ielts issues or sub mismatch issue. What would u suggest me , do i apply again ?

ma fahim

May 5, 2019
and most of the students in bangladesh are rejected . U can asked me that how do i know , cause when i went to the VFS office i barely hard to see 1 or 2 people who got visa. but best of luck for yours.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
Can you share your profile plz?applied mohawk college for graduate certificate program. Ielts overall 6 and got unconditional offer letter. bachelors from iub . Did show 44 lac in my father's account and also did provide my job certificate. But the thing is that they neither rejected for my ielts issues or sub mismatch issue. What would u suggest me , do i apply again ?
If should summarise ur rejection letter and after that with all required documents strongly u should re apply and also a strong sop
I have seen students getting visa in second attempt

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
so what refusal reason do you see in your refusal letter?

mirsamiul

Jul 3, 2019
I've got offer letter from Fanshawe College in September Intake. But I didn't submit my file to vfs yet. I heard that Canada visa ratio is low right now.But my file is ready submit.
What should i do?
My Background
SSC 2015- GPA:5.00 out of 5
HSC 2017- GPA 4.42 ot of 5
IELTS 6.5
My major was Science.
Currently I'm studying in Bachelor of Business Administration(General) in Bangladesh University of Professionals. I've completed 30 credits already.

mirsamiul

Jul 3, 2019
Hi there,
I am from Bangladesh. I have the same timeline

Application Mode:
Submission Date: 20 June 2019
Biometric Submission: 26 June 2019
Medical: Upfront
Medical status: Passed on 4th july
Decision: Not yet
Session: September 2019
School: Georgian College, Barrie
Level: Post Graduate Certificate

Please let us know your decision.
I think you'll get your visa. Share your educational background please

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
but i did not provide my medical yet now , does it mean that my visa got rejected
They will send you a medical request email if they want to approve your application.

ma fahim

May 5, 2019
yes i did write a very well sop and attached it with my application. but the thing is that they did reject my application for my financial status. I did accumulate my money to the bank just 13 days before to submit my file at VFS.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
yes i did write a very well sop and attached it with my application. but the thing is that they did reject my application for my financial status. I did accumulate my money to the bank just 13 days before to submit my file at VFS.
So didnt u explain from where money come into your account.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
just 13 days?? not good. it may look like yo borrowed the money. where is the source of those funds?

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
just 13 days?? not good. it may look like yo borrowed the money. where is the source of those funds?
Hey bro I've quesn for u.
If i kept all the money into my account that money gifted my father for study purpose 2weeks before applied. And also he wrote a letter that he gave me money for study purpose as a gift
Is it ok