FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Asif Khan chowdhury said:
Thanks for your suggestion. Let me inform you some date. send file and received to Missisauga on 19 oct 2015, processing on my wife's paper on date 7 dec 2015. on 8 dec 2015 they mail to my wife and gave her uci & application file no. on 16 dec 2015 they sent another mail , there written as "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Singapore for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.29 dec 2015 online status says my papers has been gone under processing" Till then i wait...
Your part one or sponsorship approval completed and Singapore visa office will decide on your application. If everything goes right, you will get your PR in couple of months!

Jan 5, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Your part one or sponsorship approval completed and Singapore visa office will decide on your application. If everything goes right, you will get your PR in couple of months!
Thanks for reply. Hopefully all processing will complete smoothly. now, singapore VFS send AOR2 in my mail, right? also passport request send in my mail, right? i don't know the steps. if u know pls help me.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Asif Khan chowdhury said:
Thanks for reply. Hopefully all processing will complete smoothly. now, singapore VFS send AOR2 in my mail, right? also passport request send in my mail, right? i don't know the steps. if u know pls help me.
Once you will see DM on your online status (eCAS) without being asked for any interview during the processing period, you can expect PPR (passport request) by mail/email.