Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
i think u should go for GCMS as soon as possible..it will give u clear picture of why they are calling for interview..u can better prepare urself for interview..hope everything will be fine IN SHA ALLAH..best of luck :)
If u have a friend/relative who is Canadian citizen or P holder and if he has mailing address then need nothing(No signed or scanned copy of that friend). Just go to online tools(cic website) fill up yourself attach your & your spouse signed forms & payed 5$ by your international credit card like Amex etc. I applied for me on June-13 & replied just after 29 days/yesterday.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Probir said:
Dear Rakib bhai,
Thank you very much for your wonderful reply. Would you please describe the process to apply for GCMS ? Within how much time did you get GCMS? Please share your experience.
Probir
Probir vai,
Can I know when (date) did you make CSE/email to SGVO? Within how many days did they reply to your CSE and informed you about the interview?I'm wondering whether or not they're going to schedule an interview for me as well. Thanks for your help.

munnabd

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
24-03-2011; In Process: 1 April 2013
Med's Request
Received on 27 May 2013; Issued on 16 May 2013
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
abrar.abyan said:
If u have a friend/relative who is Canadian citizen or P holder and if he has mailing address then need nothing(No signed or scanned copy of that friend). Just go to online tools(cic website) fill up yourself attach your & your spouse signed forms & payed 5$ by your international credit card like Amex etc. I applied for me on June-13 & replied just after 29 days/yesterday.
Probir bhai,
abrar.abrar stated it pretty clearly.

Go to CIC website.

Click 'find a form'.

Then 'all other application'

Then 'Release of information to an individual'.

You will find IMM 5475E and IMM5476E forms.

Filled them up properly, take a print and signed where mentioned, scan the signed copy and send them after online payment.

I got GCMS reply approximately one month after applying for it.

Wish you all the best.

Rakib.

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
munnabd said:
Probir vai,
Can I know when (date) did you make CSE/email to SGVO? Within how many days did they reply to your CSE and informed you about the interview?I'm wondering whether or not they're going to schedule an interview for me as well. Thanks for your help.

munnabd
Dear Munnabd Bhai,

I made an enquiry on 21st April and got reply on 12th June. They haven't scheduled interview date yet. Don't worry bhaiya. May be you will get interview waiver and get MR directly. Please pray for us all.

Probir

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
Good luck for new week guys

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Probir said:
Dear Munnabd Bhai,

I made an enquiry on 21st April and got reply on 12th June. They haven't scheduled interview date yet. Don't worry bhaiya. May be you will get interview waiver and get MR directly. Please pray for us all.
Probir
Dear Probir bhai,

Thanks for your well wishes. Waiting for long, produces many kinds of negative thoughts. I hope you get your GCMS soon..btw, how are you going to do apply for it? Have you decided or applied? Anyway, silver lining of cloud is that, they're working on your application. Best of luck for the coming stages. If anybody here faced interview recently, maybe they can say whether interview will be held in Dhaka/Singapore....

Munnabd

Turzo6382

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-11
munnabd said:
Dear Probir bhai,

Thanks for your well wishes. Waiting for long, produces many kinds of negative thoughts. I hope you get your GCMS soon..btw, how are you going to do apply for it? Have you decided or applied? Anyway, silver lining of cloud is that, they're working on your application. Best of luck for the coming stages. If anybody here faced interview recently, maybe they can say whether interview will be held in Dhaka/Singapore....

Munnabd
Hay Munna, I have applied on 2nd June and since then my e cas shows RBVO. Think we are in the same boat. Don't know what will happen. Let me know if you have any update.

anondo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May,11
AOR Received.
18-July,11
File Transfer...
19-Aug,11
Collecting visa from SGVO-experience in BD before departure

Dear All,

Many thanks to everyone who have posted useful information on many aspects of Canadian Immigration which we do not find in the website, but is very helpful for many people including myself. Today I want to share my experience in BD before I travel to SG to collect my PR, for anyone who would require information on this now and in the future.

I received my PP request on 8 July and I have to leave BD by 31 July. If I submit my PP through VSO then there is possibility I will receive it in two weeks and there is possibility It may take about a month.

Considering all these I decided to collect it in person from SGVO and travel to SG. The letter I received from SG mentioned 3 choices to collect PP: through registered courier; in person and through VSO. A friend of mine told me that not all the letters have the 2nd choice to collect in person. So please check before anyone decides to travel to SG.

I didn't have a day to spare, so spoke to several travel agents, all of them told me nowadays SG visa requires 10 working days officially, it may take less but there is no guarantee. Finally I found one 'Silkways' (next door to VSO) who confirmed that they will be able to get me visa and board me on a flight within a weeks time. But I had to buy ticket in SG airlines, which is very very expensive, but I had no choice, as I didn't have the time.

Those who would require to travel to SG to collect visa for any reason, and have some time to spare, then you can try budget airlines, anyone who have relatives and can collect invitation to apply for visa, make sure your relative picks up the phone if the consulate office calls. Otherwise they will reject the visa application to fly to SG. I will post another message after I return from SG in sha Allah, at the moment waiting for visa confirmation.

Thanks and regards- Anondo

axial

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2011
Nomination.....
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
with doc.
File Transfer...
In Process since May 16, 2013
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 01, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014 (along with medical req.) submitted 12th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Octobar 10th, 2014
attention shahedts, Monir955, Ripple442, NM8467 & Marjuk bhai, can you tell how would i know my current visa office, you all are in IP stage showed at excel file prepare by marjuk bhai but current visa office is AUVO

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
axial said:
attention shahedts, Monir955, Ripple442, NM8467 & Marjuk bhai, can you tell how would i know my current visa office, you all are in IP stage showed at excel file prepare by marjuk bhai but current visa office is AUVO
They all got letter from AUVO, letter meaning email stating that now their files are being assessed in AUVO

Ripple442

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (Processed from Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
April 2013, IP from 08 May 2013
Med's Request
30 October 2013
Med's Done....
16 November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 April 2014, received on 10 April 2014
LANDED..........
Planned by end of April 2014
Dear Axial,

I understand our Visa Office is Singapore. AVO is only assisting SVO for processing. The visa will be issued from Singapore. Seniors in the Forum can confirm.

Best of luck.

Ripple442

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Ripple442 said:
Dear Axial,

I understand our Visa Office is Singapore. AVO is only assisting SVO for processing. The visa will be issued from Singapore. Seniors in the Forum can confirm.

Best of luck.

Ripple442
although m not senior..but ur information is correct :D

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ripple442 said:
Dear Axial,

Best of luck.

Ripple442
Dear Ripple442,

Last week I have received PPR from AUVO.

They instructed me to sent my passport, photographs and appendix b to CGC in sydney, Australia. I think everyone should read the instruction carrefuly. I know many of us sent passport to SGVO but in my case they asked me to sent it to AUVO.

Best regards,

Kentoo

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
kentoo said:
Dear Ripple442,

Last week I have received PPR from AUVO.

They instructed me to sent my passport, photographs and appendix b to CGC in sydney, Australia. I think everyone should read the instruction carrefuly. I know many of us sent passport to SGVO but in my case they asked me to sent it to AUVO.

Best regards,

Kentoo
dear kentoo thanks for sharing this news..its surprise for all of us..just one question..how they instructed to send passport??through courier or anyother way??