+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BANGLADESHI MI-2 APPLICANT'S FORUM

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
55
3
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
dear kentoo thanks for sharing this news..its surprise for all of us..just one question..how they instructed to send passport??through courier or anyother way??
Dear KLMY,

Through email with attachment.

1. Passport request for all family member.
2. Photographs for all family member. ( There are special instruction, They asked me not to cut up the photographs ( 4 photographs in one sheet )
3. Appendix A and Appendix B.
4. Special instruction if we use prepaid courier.

FYI, when I received my PPR my ecas still in process, after 5 days it have been changed to Decision made.


Regards,


Kentoo
 

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
55
3
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
dear kentoo thanks for sharing this news..its surprise for all of us..just one question..how they instructed to send passport??through courier or anyother way??
Dear KLMY,

I sent my passport with FEDEX.

Regards,


Kentoo
 

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
1,610
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
kentoo said:
Dear KLMY,

Through email with attachment.

1. Passport request for all family member.
2. Photographs for all family member. ( There are special instruction, They asked me not to cut up the photographs ( 4 photographs in one sheet )
3. Appendix A and Appendix B.
4. Special instruction if we use prepaid courier.

FYI, when I received my PPR my ecas still in process, after 5 days it have been changed to Decision made.


Regards,


Kentoo
thanx for sharing
 

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
173
3
kentoo said:
Dear KLMY,

I sent my passport with FEDEX.

Regards,


Kentoo
Congratulations....its really good news... and surprising to us that most of forum members who got PPR asked to send PP to SVO.

I have few questions to u...

1. How much FEDEX charge for sending PP to AUVO?

2. Is there any requirement like getting clearance from foreign ministry of BD to send PP by FEDEX.?

3. have u paid for return ur PP by FEDEX?

Thanks
 

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
147
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
kentoo said:
Dear Ripple442,

Last week I have received PPR from AUVO.

They instructed me to sent my passport, photographs and appendix b to CGC in sydney, Australia. I think everyone should read the instruction carrefuly. I know many of us sent passport to SGVO but in my case they asked me to sent it to AUVO.


Best regards,



Kentoo
To AUVO....thats a surprise. How to track that passport then?
 

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
55
3
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
efer said:
To AUVO....thats a surprise. How to track that passport then?
Dear Efer,

Sent it by Fedex, so i can track it. Received today by AUVO, sent from friday last week.


Regards,



Kentoo
 

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
55
3
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mwm78 said:
Congratulations....its really good news... and surprising to us that most of forum members who got PPR asked to send PP to SVO.

I have few questions to u...

1. How much FEDEX charge for sending PP to AUVO?

2. Is there any requirement like getting clearance from foreign ministry of BD to send PP by FEDEX.?

3. have u paid for return ur PP by FEDEX?

Thanks
Dear mwm78,

I am not living in Bangladesh but in Indonesia. We dont have VFS service so must sent it by prepaid courier.

1. Approx $37
2. No, we dont need it.
3. Make account number at fedex, and asked AUVO to return my passport with fedex.

Regards,



Kentoo
 

Ripple442

Star Member
May 2, 2013
64
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (Processed from Australia)
NOC Code......
7216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
April 2013, IP from 08 May 2013
Med's Request
30 October 2013
Med's Done....
16 November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 April 2014, received on 10 April 2014
LANDED..........
Planned by end of April 2014
Dear Kentoo, congratulations and thanks for the information. Is it different that you live in Indonesia? Will it be same for us?

Hope rest of your process ends well.

Best of luck.

Ripple442
 

Ripple442

Star Member
May 2, 2013
64
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (Processed from Australia)
NOC Code......
7216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
April 2013, IP from 08 May 2013
Med's Request
30 October 2013
Med's Done....
16 November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 April 2014, received on 10 April 2014
LANDED..........
Planned by end of April 2014
There is a news, Minister Kenny is changed. Please see the link....

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/07/16/cabinet_shuffle_immigration_advocates_have_hope_for_new_minister.html
Hope the ice of strike is broken soon and it turns good for all of us.

Ripple442
 

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
173
3
kentoo said:
Dear mwm78,

I am not living in Bangladesh but in Indonesia. We dont have VFS service so must sent it by prepaid courier.

1. Approx $37
2. No, we dont need it.
3. Make account number at fedex, and asked AUVO to return my passport with fedex.

Regards,



Kentoo
Thanks Kentoo......
 

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
96
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
munnabd said:
Dear Probir bhai,

Thanks for your well wishes. Waiting for long, produces many kinds of negative thoughts. I hope you get your GCMS soon..btw, how are you going to do apply for it? Have you decided or applied? Anyway, silver lining of cloud is that, they're working on your application. Best of luck for the coming stages. If anybody here faced interview recently, maybe they can say whether interview will be held in Dhaka/Singapore....

Munnabd
Dear Munnabd Bhai,

Thank you very much for your wish. I have applied GCMS through Indigo Consults. They said that it will take 6 weeks to get the GCMS result. I hope that all of us will get MR soon. Let's pray to Almighty for us all. I will let you all know as soon as I get any kind of update. Take care.

Probir
 

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
184
2
Probir said:
Dear Munnabd Bhai,

Thank you very much for your wish. I have applied GCMS through Indigo Consults. They said that it will take 6 weeks to get the GCMS result. I hope that all of us will get MR soon. Let's pray to Almighty for us all. I will let you all know as soon as I get any kind of update. Take care.

Probir
Take preparation for interview. My status RBVO since May-2011. Now I am frustrated about this issue. Is it in track or any wrong? VISA office should response soon. We are also backlog. Please pray for us.
 

ekarus

Hero Member
Apr 21, 2012
542
35
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
 

anondo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
85
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May,11
AOR Received.
18-July,11
File Transfer...
19-Aug,11
Dear Kentoo,

Congratulations! I think you are the first one who received request to submit PP in Sydney Aus in the forum. My file was transferred in AUVO but they requested to submit PP in SG. I wonder why they do so. I see you submitted PP through fedEX, did AUVO instructed that way? FedEX denied me when I asked if I am able to send PP through them or not to SG.

Thanks,
Anondo


kentoo said:
Dear Ripple442,

Last week I have received PPR from AUVO.

They instructed me to sent my passport, photographs and appendix b to CGC in sydney, Australia. I think everyone should read the instruction carrefuly. I know many of us sent passport to SGVO but in my case they asked me to sent it to AUVO.


Best regards,


Kentoo
 

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
55
3
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anondo said:
Dear Kentoo,

Congratulations! I think you are the first one who received request to submit PP in Sydney Aus in the forum. My file was transferred in AUVO but they requested to submit PP in SG. I wonder why they do so. I see you submitted PP through fedEX, did AUVO instructed that way? FedEX denied me when I asked if I am able to send PP through them or not to SG.

Thanks,
Anondo
Dear Anondo,

Yes they gave me choice to use prepaid courier ( DHL, Fedex, TNT or UPS ) or use register mail, but only Fedex could make an account number for personal use ( I asked AUVO to return my passport with Fedex ). If i didn't provide prepaid courier account number they will sent it with register mail. From my country it is able to sent PP with Fedex, I asked and they convince me that it is ok.

Regards,



Kentoo....