Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
efer said:
Yes I have received PCC along with MR. I submiited on 26th April 2013

My nationality and country fo residence is same.
But I have got history of travelling due to work. And my spouse also stayed in UK for 3 yeras. I dont know whether these are causing delays.
its just a guess..lets see wat happens..praying to ALLAH that each one of us hear good news soon wether MI2 or MI3

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
what happened to Sahedts? so afr i remember he received an inquiry letter on the date of IP. what happened next to him?

shahedts

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/5/2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
in process from 18april'13
AOR Received.
8/6/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
5/7/2011
Med's Request
14 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2014
Interview........
28 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
14 Oct 2014 under process in SGVO from 29 oct
VISA ISSUED...
01 Dec 14
mrk2011 said:
what happened to Sahedts? so afr i remember he received an inquiry letter on the date of IP. what happened next to him?
My status as before .... In process and no further correspondence from CIC Aust. I send additional papers and explanation of all papers on 15 may. Now waiting ......... Don't know what will be the result

nguyetvan

Sep 20, 2011
mrk2011 said:
'
hi mrkt2011,
we are in the same boat with same occupation NOC code 2151 :) i hope we get news soon

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Sahedts, sent you a PM. Pls check

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Dear Forum mates and seniors-

I just got a CSE reply from sgvo that mentions-

"Dear Sir/Mdm

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

You are on our interview list. Our next contact with you will be to advise you of the time, date and location of your interview. Please wait to hear from us."

I haven't apply GCMS yet. Should I apply?

I need your valuable suggestions regarding my next steps. Please help me in this regard.

Probir

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Probir said:

"Dear Sir/Mdm

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

You are on our interview list. Our next contact with you will be to advise you of the time, date and location of your interview. Please wait to hear from us."

I need your valuable suggestions regarding my next steps. Please help me in this regard.

Probir
i think u should go for GCMS as soon as possible..it will give u clear picture of why they are calling for interview..u can better prepare urself for interview..hope everything will be fine IN SHA ALLAH..best of luck :)

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Probir said:

"Dear Sir/Mdm

Probir
Yes of course. If you have any one in Canada who is ready to support you, it is easy to get. Ask his/her driving licence and sign on the application paper and send back to u. then u can apply online and pay by your master card CAD5 only. I used national bank master card (borrowing from others). and got my GCMS report after 30 days. Use your email address.
GCMS name is changed... now Access to Information.

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Sky Blue said:
Yes of course. If you have any one in Canada who is ready to support you, it is easy to get. Ask his/her driving licence and sign on the application paper and send back to u. then u can apply online and pay by your master card CAD5 only. I used national bank master card (borrowing from others). and got my GCMS report after 30 days. Use your email address.
GCMS name is changed... now Access to Information.
Thank you Sky Blue bhai and klmy for your prompt answer. Dear all, I have 2 queries. They are-

1. How to apply for GCMS? Can I apply through visafile.info? Anyone have applied through this service? Please let me know.
2. Anyone faced interview? Please share the experience of interview if possible.

Any kind of suggestion is appreciated.

Probir

godfather

Jul 13, 2013
Hi

I have faced the citizenship test and have passed it. I was handed a Residence Questionnaire and now I have 45 days to fill it up and send it back. I am really confused about the PROPERTY AND BUSINESS SECTION ON PAGE 5. Question 22 on page 5 states, "Since your arrival in Canada, list all property you own or have owned outside Canada". I am not sure what property should I list. Should I list only the properties that I have owned after my arrival in Canada, or should I list all the properties that I have owned/own? I am really confused as to what to mention and what not. Please help me out here brothers.

Thank you

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-03-2011; In Process: 1 April 2013
Med's Request
Received on 27 May 2013; Issued on 16 May 2013
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear Probir bhai,
I applied for GCMS through my spouse's uncle who is a permanent resident of Canada. Any Citizen or permanent resident can apply for your GCMS on behalf of you provided that the documents are proper. If you have any relative or friend in Canada with at least PR status, youmay try that, and that is the easiest and cheapest way. You will get all forms inCIC website. It will cost CAD 5 DOLLAR ONLY. Please inform me if you need any further informtion.

Regarding your interview, first of all seat with a cool and activated brain. Gather all your documents that you have sent to CIC so far. Be sure NOT to provide any information that causes contradiction or discrepancy with the previous information. If your spouse would need to face the interview, prepare her in the same line. I think, this is the main issue that CIC wants to confirm.

Check with your employer/office whether there was any query from CIC. If not and if doable, than inform your office that there might be an enquiry from CIC regarding your job.

As you know, CIC selects interview candidates for two reasons; firstly, to clarify any unclear issues and secondly, on a random basis to ensure the quality of selection process. You may be from any group.

Please feel free to communicate any time. Wish you all the very best.
Rakib.

Probir said:
Thank you Sky Blue bhai and klmy for your prompt answer. Dear all, I have 2 queries. They are-

1. How to apply for GCMS? Can I apply through visafile.info? Anyone have applied through this service? Please let me know.
2. Anyone faced interview? Please share the experience of interview if possible.

Probir

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-03-2011; In Process: 1 April 2013
Med's Request
Received on 27 May 2013; Issued on 16 May 2013
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
My heartiest congratulation fo all who received PPR so far.

May Allah fulfil everyone's positive wish. May all RBVO turn to IP in shortest possible time.

Wish you all the best.
Take care.
Rakib.

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
rakib73 said:
Dear Probir bhai,
I applied for GCMS through my spouse's uncle who is a permanent resident of Canada. Any Citizen or permanent resident can apply for your GCMS on behalf of you provided that the documents are proper. If you have any relative or friend in Canada with at least PR status, youmay try that, and that is the easiest and cheapest way. You will get all forms inCIC website. It will cost CAD 5 DOLLAR ONLY. Please inform me if you need any further informtion.

Regarding your interview, first of all seat with a cool and activated brain. Gather all your documents that you have sent to CIC so far. Be sure NOT to provide any information that causes contradiction or discrepancy with the previous information. If your spouse would need to face the interview, prepare her in the same line. I think, this is the main issue that CIC wants to confirm.

Check with your employer/office whether there was any query from CIC. If not and if doable, than inform your office that there might be an enquiry from CIC regarding your job.

As you know, CIC selects interview candidates for two reasons; firstly, to clarify any unclear issues and secondly, on a random basis to ensure the quality of selection process. You may be from any group.

Please feel free to communicate any time. Wish you all the very best.
Rakib.
Dear Rakib bhai,

Thank you very much for your wonderful reply. Would you please describe the process to apply for GCMS ? Within how much time did you get GCMS? Please share your experience.

Probir

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Probir said:
Dear Rakib bhai,

Thank you very much for your wonderful reply. Would you please describe the process to apply for GCMS ? Within how much time did you get GCMS? Please share your experience.

Probir
Dear Probir, The process is already describe by Raikib bhai and my previous post. I understand your situation. but face the situation properly and don't be afraid.

there are two option to gcms:
1. U can apply yourself if you have anyone in canada who have PR or citizenship:
How to make a request under the Access to Information Act?
read and follow: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Ask your friend to send you scan copy of his /her Driving licence or any other photo ID in canada who have at least PR. Download the form from cic website, fill it up, sign it and send to your friend by email for his/her signature and return back scan copy (if you have master card to pay CAD5). Use your email address but different from your application.

Then simply apply online, pay online and upload the documents/email the documents as instructed in cic.

For payment you can use anyone's master card (any country) and visa card who have the online payment facilities. (I used one of my friends credit card who works at National bank)
You will get a payment receipt and an email of confirmation and after 30 days you will get the report by email.
I did it. and it is not a big deal!!

Option 2: you can contact with the agency who serve it. but i'm not sure about it. Check the security options.

neel123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Probir said:

Probir
you can use visafileinfo.com

cheers....