Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Javed120 said:
Hello all.i am from bangladesh.my visa office singapore .i receive the 1st interview letter April 2014 .23 months gone no interview date .and my e case says in process .my wife lived in montreal.can any one help me plz.when I received the 1st letter of interview approximately time 24 months.now 1 months left.what can I do now plz brother & sister help me.any one receive the interview letter in April 2014 like me.thanks all
Did you send them an email to singapore visa office and ask them about your file , if not then send them email immediately
and also let us know what they have reply you

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
My Wife sent them email few days ago.they reply email.they says Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date. Please refer to the Interview Queue Letter for further information.
We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.pls help me they interview date me after 24 months or before 24 months.what is your timeline .thanks

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Javed120 said:
My Wife sent them email few days ago.they reply email.they says Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date. Please refer to the Interview Queue Letter for further information.
We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.pls help me they interview date me after 24 months or before 24 months.what is your timeline .thanks
i am october 2014 applicant and my case is more complecated , i receive interview letter on 28 july 2015 its only 8 month ,
we have baby daughter togather and we did DNA and just before they issue me visa my spouse as to with draw application
but later she wrote email that sorry she want to continue sponsorship , so then they return my passport with no visa and call
me on my mobile and said they want to conduct my interview thats it how about u

Gudlife

Aug 30, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-2-11
Doc's Request.
18-2-11
AOR Received.
18-4-11
Hi,I am preparing documents for outland sponsorship... can someone please let me know,
1) What documents are needed for upfront medical in dhaka?
2) What do i need to submit for getting Police clearance certificate from dhaka?

Thanks a lot

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Gudlife said:
Hi,I am preparing documents for outland sponsorship... can someone please let me know,
1) What documents are needed for upfront medical in dhaka?
2) What do i need to submit for getting Police clearance certificate from dhaka?

Thanks a lot
Hi Gudlife,
I did my upfront medical last year, there they just asked me for my passport for the passport number. And for police clearance, first to have to deposit the fee for police clearance in the bank, then you have to submit the bank receipt and photocopy for your passport in the police station. Hope this will help you. :)

Gudlife

Aug 30, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-2-11
Doc's Request.
18-2-11
AOR Received.
18-4-11
love(ao) said:
Hi Gudlife,
I did my upfront medical last year, there they just asked me for my passport for the passport number. And for police clearance, first to have to deposit the fee for police clearance in the bank, then you have to submit the bank receipt and photocopy for your passport in the police station. Hope this will help you. :)
Thanks! Much appreciated :)

Kashfool76

Apr 30, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Yes after sending them Email , she realize that it was just miss understanding , and then next day when visa office call me
that they want to conduct my interview before they made decision on my application , then i told my wife and she send them
an other email that it was just miss understanding nothing else , but they didnt listen to her and they return ,y passport
and PU cancel Stamp on my TRV visa of canada which was not expire yet , i visit canada once my family this April but i return back
after two weeks .
but last month i apply for 2nd TRV to visit my family but it was refused , so now my family is coming here in Thailand to visit
me as i live here in Thailand , i am so unluckey that i was done with Pr Process but certenly this thing happen , and i am now
no where now allot of stress . any advise will be help
Hello Sjgolfer014,
Are you a Bangladeshi? Your wife is from Thailand ? The SVO probably taking time to see how the relationship is re-bonding over time. After all it was a shock for them when the sponsor wanted to withdraw the approved application.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Kashfool76 said:
Hello Sjgolfer014,
Are you a Bangladeshi? Your wife is from Thailand ? The SVO probably taking time to see how the relationship is re-bonding over time. After all it was a shock for them when the sponsor wanted to withdraw the approved application.

Kashif i live and work here in Thailand for last 8 years , my visa office is singapore , we have baby daughter together
CIC ask for DNA Test when i visit canada and we did DNA when i was in canada and with in one we got DNA positive
report and and CIC received and after two week my case was approve and Decision made and i receive passport request
and when my PP was with CIC and then all this thing happen , last month my family visited me here in Thailand for there march break
vacation and i already courier our Photos , stamps pages of my Family Passport , boarding passes , and tickets ,and also bank slip which i do support to my family every month , i already courier ,they already receive on Friday , let see ,this week my daughter 2nd birth day is coming
so i will write them email on my daughter birth day .

Kashfool76

Apr 30, 2016
Keep sending ongoing relationship information and supporting papers. Let your wife write to them saying she is enjoying a perfect conjugal life with you, she is more than satisfied in all respects and there is absolutely no communication gap with you.

M s hossain

May 2, 2016
Hello everyone.i m new to this forum.needed some urgent help.my wife sponsored me on 2014 april.we had a baby boy on october 2014 in canada.had an interview call hold on 25 april 2016.visa officer asked me to submit a new police clearance certificate and wanted me to go for a DNA test but he emailed me a re-medical application form right away and told me to do the medical asap.i did my medical on may 1st 2016.i have 3 questions to ask:
1.should i submit the new police certificate to singepore office through mail, if not then where?
2.if i wanna change my address, should i write a letter and send it to the singapore office and what is the address?
3.how long does it take to get a DNA test sample request from cic and how much does it cost?

Plz help.thanks in advance and best of luck to all the brothers and sisters.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
M s hossain said:
Hello everyone.i m new to this forum.needed some urgent help.my wife sponsored me on 2014 april.we had a baby boy on october 2014 in canada.had an interview call hold on 25 april 2016.visa officer asked me to submit a new police clearance certificate and wanted me to go for a DNA test but he emailed me a re-medical application form right away and told me to do the medical asap.i did my medical on may 1st 2016.i have 3 questions to ask:
1.should i submit the new police certificate to singepore office through mail, if not then where?
2.if i wanna change my address, should i write a letter and send it to the singapore office and what is the address?
3.how long does it take to get a DNA test sample request from cic and how much does it cost?

normally its take 4 to 5 month for your sample , first your wife and your baby have to give the sample to nominated
Lab in canada , once that Lab take your sample they will write letter to CIC singapore and then after few month
3 or 4 month CIC will send you to deliver the DNA sample and you have to pay all cost for DNA and including sample
courier cost too , i did DNA test when i was in canada , i was luckey at that time when i receive the latter for DNA
i got visit visa for canada , and we did it and with in one week we got result and approve , so that is the good sign and just
be relex you will be approve , be paitence , but now i am also waiting for interview

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
M s hossain said:

if they didnt send you DNA test email then you dont have to , just do your normal medical and send them
be relax , you will be approve and just waiting

M s hossain

May 2, 2016
To "sjgolfer014"
Thanks dude.so should i send my updated police certificate to cic singapore by mail?
How much for the the DNA test bro?

Thanks again.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
M s hossain said:
To "sjgolfer014"
Thanks dude.so should i send my updated police certificate to cic singapore by mail?
How much for the the DNA test bro?

Thanks

yes you have to send them by courier or normal EMS , the cost for DNA test is about 840 Canadian dollers
i remember i did in canada , but you have to add courier cost to as your sample will be collected here at your
home country .

bdg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
AOR Received.