+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladeshi Applicants for Sponsoring Spouse Only

Jenifar A.

Sep 18, 2015
Hi!
i mainly chhecked the website for tracking.It was updated as soon as SVO dispatched my passport.I received no email when it was sent!!I got my passport today!!i will colelct it in few hrs!!so check the website and track your passport, coz what they do is, when your passport is ready to be collected,they send three emails tht day!which is bogus.One says tht your passport has been sent from SVO tht day(which is not correct:p) and after few hrs another mail tht it reached dhk office and after a few hrs another mail tht passport is ready for collection!lol.so if you are waiting for an email, you will get it when your passport will reach dhaka office for collection.I was impatient hence checked thru the vfs tracking website and was kept up to date with my passport!

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
my sister will come canada as spouse sponsorship , her husband lives in canada as pr holder

she is filling the form and there is a question asking to write the story of their marriage

so is anyone has a sample of story of marriage

i know very story is different , but she wants to see the format

if you have please help her

thanks

bhai kindly help koran ami from dhaka pls

amostpainfulwait

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
27-07-2015; AOR2: 03-08-2015
Any other updates from anyone else on receiving their passports back from SVO? ???

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
Hello everybody,

Below is my spouse's timeline.

it is going to be at least two months since the status on ecas went to 'in process' but we heard nothing so far. I received AOR from Mississauga and my wife received AOR from Singapore. That is all the communication we received.

I was wondering if anyone ever received interview letter after their ecas status went to 'in process'. Getting worried.

Not sure if we are out of the interview hook. Just ordered GCSM and it will take some time.

Thank you.

zislam500 said:
Hi,
My spouse's application timeline is:

Application received : Feb 12, 2015
Sponsorship approved : April 19, 2015
Application sent to Singapore : April 26, 2015
Ecas in process: September 01, 2015 (could be earlier. Checked the status after a while on 1st September and saw that it was'in process')

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
amostpainfulwait said:
Any other updates from anyone else on receiving their passports back from SVO? ???
No... 3 weeks 2 days since they got pp

amostpainfulwait

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
We are allowed to contact SVO if it has exceeded 30 days of them having received the passport right? I'm not sure what the best way of getting in touch with them would be. Perhaps a case specific inquiry?

amostpainfulwait

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
Tanvirmk, please do let me know when the SVO has finished processing your visa issue and dispatched the passport. It will give us an idea of how long it is taking on average now.

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
amostpainfulwait said:
Tanvirmk, please do let me know when the SVO has finished processing your visa issue and dispatched the passport. It will give us an idea of how long it is taking on average now.
Will do for sure

allah amar rob

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
hello guys,is anyone there landing on next March 2016 from bangladesh to toronto pearson airport?because i am planning to land on march In Sha Allah since my visa will be expiring on march 2016.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
zislam500 said:
Hello everybody,

Below is my spouse's timeline.

it is going to be at least two months since the status on ecas went to 'in process' but we heard nothing so far. I received AOR from Mississauga and my wife received AOR from Singapore. That is all the communication we received.

I was wondering if anyone ever received interview letter after their ecas status went to 'in process'. Getting worried.

Not sure if we are out of the interview hook. Just ordered GCSM and it will take some time.

Thank you.
hi i am also in this situation singapore visa office send me passport request and i send them my pass port but same time i have argument with my wife and she wrote email to Singapore that she want to with draw the sponsorship application , but then next day she send an email to them again that it was just a miss understanding she wants to continue sponsor ship and request them please issue my husband PR visa , we have one baby daughter togather and they ask for DNA and we already did DNA but then they call me and tell me to attend Interview before they finalize my application my Ecase status was disicion made and then it change to application receive , but then they return my pass port with No visa and my canada TRV they put cancel stamp , i visited canada once on TRV to my family , now i m waiting for interview , i live in thailand and i m not Thai
please advise what should i do ,

waiting...

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 June, 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
29 July, 2015
File Transfer...
1 Sep, 2015
Med's Done....
31 May, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1 Oct, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 Nov, 2015
LANDED..........
6 Dec, 2015 (Tentative)
Any update anyone with getting passport back from SVO?

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
waiting... said:
Any update anyone with getting passport back from SVO?
My wife just got notification that pp ready at Gulshan office. SVO got her pp on 6th Oct. Took 26 calendar days.