Waived
Passport Req..
1 Oct, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 Nov, 2015
LANDED..........
6 Dec, 2015 (Tentative)
tanvirmk said:
Such a conincidence- just posted here to have a wild guess how long would it take from this point and she got PPR
by email.

Applied on June 19th, PPR on Sep 30th. Great job CIC!

They asked for 2 photos, on top it says 2 passport size photos and below it says immigration photos are not
passport photos! Then it provides the measurement of the same photos we provided with initial application.

Confusing? Not much. Will go with written measurement.
Congratulations tanvirmk!!!!!
I think your processing was done in a quickest of time.....
I sent my application on June 25, 2015 - Hoping it would take same time like yours. Fingers are crossed.
All the best!

Mymensal

Aug 24, 2015
1. Does anyone know if the spouse require any vaccination document from authorized medical center in Dhaka during landing in Canada?
2. Also does the spouse require any medical insurance document during landing since it might take a month to get the health card in Canada?
I did not find the above information in the following link (please add www before the link).
.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp
Thanks in advance for your replies.

JRSM

Oct 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have been searching to find out about similar experience than mine but I just dont find it. I need help!!!

We applied outland from Bangladesh. I am canadian sponsoring my husband and we are in Bangladesh. Today we received a letter by email from CIC requesting our CSQ (applying to stay in Quebec city). We already send the application for CSQ (2 weeks ago) and we are waiting for the respond.

I am more bother about the last line of the letter that says: "Note: We are returning the original documents/photos you submitted in support of your relationship with your sponsor via Registered mail." Does anyone have got this and what is it supposed to mean???

Need some help please!!!

Thank you!!!

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Singapore
App. Filed.......: 19-06-2015
File Transfer....: 27-08-2015
Med's Done.....: 10-03-2015
CSQ Request.. : 01-10-2015
CSQ Done...... :
Interview........:
Passport Req...:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
JRSM said:
I am more bother about the last line of the letter that says: "Note: We are returning the original documents/photos you submitted in support of your relationship with your sponsor via Registered mail."
My wife got the same. Not sure how do you find this bothering though. This is the standard letter they send I believe.

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
Hi,

Was wondering if someone received PPR my mail (post) although having prior communications by e-mail. My wife's application has been 'in process' for a month now without any further update; getting worried.

By the way, when I sent the application, my employment letter said I em employed until April 17. My SA was approved on April 19/20 and application was sent to Singapore. My employment got permanent with the same employer but I left the job in Aug and am back to school with funding. I did not update my employment status after I sent the application thinking that SA was approved. Do I need to send the updates on my employment to SVO? Can that be the reason for the delay?

Thank you very much for your feedbacks.

waiting...

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 June, 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
29 July, 2015
File Transfer...
1 Sep, 2015
Med's Done....
31 May, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1 Oct, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 Nov, 2015
LANDED..........
6 Dec, 2015 (Tentative)
zislam500 said:
Hi,
Was wondering if someone received PPR my mail (post) although having prior communications by e-mail. My wife's application has been 'in process' for a month now without any further update; getting worried.

By the way, when I sent the application, my employment letter said I em employed until April 17. My SA was approved on April 19/20 and application was sent to Singapore. My employment got permanent with the same employer but I left the job in Aug and am back to school with funding. I did not update my employment status after I sent the application thinking that SA was approved. Do I need to send the updates on my employment to SVO? Can that be the reason for the delay?

Hi zislam500,
My spouse's status also saying 'In Process' for a month now. But if you take a look into tanvirmk's timeline - it took little more than a month - we might hear something from SVO pretty soon. Fingers are crossed!
For your second part, I don't think SVO goes through your employment status - I believe it was Mississauga office who does it and they have provided you with a Sponsorship Approval.

Hope this helps. Thanks and all the Best! Below is tanvirmk's timeline (hope tanvirmk - will not mind):

Category____________: Family
Visa Office___________: SVO
Medical Request______: Upfront
Medical Done ________: Sometime in April 2015
Application Filed______: 19 June, 2015
AOR Received________: 24 Aug, 2015
File Transfer_________: 27 Aug, 2015
Sponsorship Approval _: 24 Aug, 2015
AOR2 Received_______: 27 Aug, 2015
Interview ___________: Waived
Passport Request_____: 30 Sep, 2015
Visa Issued__________: ------
Landed _____________: ------

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
zislam500 said:
Hi,

I would not complicate the case by sending anything at this stage if SA is already done.

The following is from the letter that specifies type of changes must be reported. Changing a job is NOT one of them. Hope it helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE about Reporting Changes to your Personal Circumstances

Canada’s immigration law requires that you continue to meet the requirements of the Immigration and

Refugee Protection Act throughout the immigration process up to and including the date you arrive in

Canada. This means you are required to inform this office, in writing, of any of the following

circumstances:

✔ A change in your marital status (marriage, separation, divorce, etc.)

✔ A change in your family size (birth or death of a child or spouse, etc.)

✔ A criminal charge or conviction for you or any member of your family

✔ Death of your sponsor (Family Class applications only)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waiting...

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 June, 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
29 July, 2015
File Transfer...
1 Sep, 2015
Med's Done....
31 May, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1 Oct, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 Nov, 2015
LANDED..........
6 Dec, 2015 (Tentative)
My spouse just received PPR in the email. SVO has been super quick so far.

My updated timeline:
Medical Done ________: 31 May, 2015
Application Filed______: 25 June, 2015
AOR Received________: 29 July, 2015
File Transfer_________: 1 September, 2015
Sponsorship Approval _: 10 September, 2015
AOR2 Received_______: 16 September, 2015
Passport Request_____: 2 October, 2015

sham707

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
26-12-2015
Congrats who ever received Request to Submit Passport.

I wish to know before you receive request to send passport how a person would know interview waived or not.

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
waiting... said:
My spouse just received PPR in the email. SVO has been super quick so far.

My updated timeline:
Medical Done ________: 31 May, 2015
Application Filed______: 25 June, 2015
AOR Received________: 29 July, 2015
File Transfer_________: 1 September, 2015
Sponsorship Approval _: 10 September, 2015
AOR2 Received_______: 16 September, 2015
Passport Request_____: 2 October, 2015
Congrats waiting; that's a great news.

A lot of thanks to you and tanvirmk for your replies to my earlier post.

KABIR09

Oct 3, 2015
hi i received ppr request, i was trying to filling the form appendix c" for my wife in Bangladesh, On this form i know i have to put my wife(applicant) info but should i put my information as spouse/partner??????????
and we have no children so i'll just leave the children part blank, please help, thank u

allah amar rob

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
KABIR09 said:
hi i received ppr request, i was trying to filling the form appendix c" for my wife in Bangladesh, On this form i know i have to put my wife(applicant) info but should i put my information as spouse/partner??????????
and we have no children so i'll just leave the children part blank, please help, thank u
no, u don't have to put your info.only the principal applicant's info will be added.

KABIR09

Oct 3, 2015
another question ,
should my wife just has to send her original passport with 2 passport size photos and appendix C form. is there anything else that she needs to add?

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
KABIR09 said:
another question ,
should my wife just has to send her original passport with 2 passport size photos and appendix C form. is there anything else that she needs to add?
Hi Kabir09,

When did you apply and when did you get in process status?

Thanks