July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015

rashoma

Feb 27, 2014
Hello everyone..
My application was received by CIC on 30th November, 2012.
After 5 months on April they informed my husband that he have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and file has been transferred to CIC Singapore office.
It's been 9 months they don't inform me anything , even they don't ask for any papers so far ..
we have applied GCMS NOTES but not really informative ...
I don't know what to do next to expedite my process ...
If you have any idea regarding this topic please share ...

thanks...

rashoma

Feb 27, 2014
hello , im new in this forum ...

i need your help ...

After 5 months on April they informed my husband that he have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and file has been transferred to CIC Singapore office.
It's been 9 months they don't inform me anything , even they don't ask for any papers so far ..

thanks...

Hussain255

Mar 6, 2014
Hello everyone!

My application received on December 3rd, 2012 in Singapore and ecas shows application received and medical results have been received. On November 19th 2013 I got email from them stating this application pending on final review. Since then no update still waiting, today I ordered ATIP...will see after a month any information!

K2014

Mar 8, 2014
Hi, everyone iam new here, my situation is same as I applied nov 2012 file received in singapore jan 2013, after that in e-cas say decision made in process a decision has not been made yet,it's been 14th month in singapore but no update yet,but I know at least 5 person who applied in 2013 nd they already get letter for re medical nd passport deposite ,so no idea what to do very depressed ,is there any who want to share ur timeline or any suggestion .thank u all.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K2014 said:
Hi, everyone iam new here, my situation is same as I applied nov 2012 file received in singapore jan 2013, after that in e-cas say decision made in process a decision has not been made yet,it's been 14th month in singapore but no update yet,but I know at least 5 person who applied in 2013 nd they already get letter for re medical nd passport deposite ,so no idea what to do very depressed ,is there any who want to share ur timeline or any suggestion .thank u all.
The status you saw in e-cas which was decision made was a confirmation that the Sponsor was approved to sponsor the Applicant.

If 14 months have passed since no communication from Singapore, then you can write a letter and post it by mail to:
Immigration Department, High Commission of Canada, One George Street #11-01, Singapore 049145

The letter should be written by the Applicant or the Representative and should include any Acknowledgement letter you received.

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
goodman36 said:
The status you saw in e-cas which was decision made was a confirmation that the Sponsor was approved to sponsor the Applicant.

If 14 months have passed since no communication from Singapore, then you can write a letter and post it by mail to:
Immigration Department, High Commission of Canada, One George Street #11-01, Singapore 049145

The letter should be written by the Applicant or the Representative and should include any Acknowledgement letter you received.
I know email using a form from the CIC website (form for SVO) will be better and faster. Because email is a racord in CIC's inbox that they can not delete and denied. CIC must take it in their cognizence as Canadian Govt office. Whereas normal letter can not be tracked and can be denied.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaw said:
I know email using a form from the CIC website (form for SVO) will be better and faster. Because email is a racord in CIC's inbox that they can not delete and denied. CIC must take it in their cognizence as Canadian Govt office. Whereas normal letter can not be tracked and can be denied.
Yes. Using e-mail is certainly faster. One can use that.

I stated my preference. You can track a letter and who signed it if you use a courier service.

dhistikdhistik09

Jun 23, 2012
MONTREAL, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Passport Req..
WAITING
Hi all,

I applied to sponsor my wife in Quebec last OCT, 2013. It took 2 weeks to hear from CIC and then another 3 weeks to get the CSQ of my wife. Now the application is being processed in singapore VISA office. Anybody have any idea how long it's gonna take for the passport request for the quebec sponsorship from the recent time experience? Thanks in advance.

aiisha

Oct 8, 2012
Regarding venue of visa interview!!

Hello all,

I have received a letter recently from the singapore VO. They mentioned that I am in their interview list. Could any body advice me where might be the interview take place? What sort of documents I need to carry with me to face the interview. Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,
Aiisha

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Regarding venue of visa interview!!

aiisha said:
Hello all,

I have received a letter recently from the singapore VO. They mentioned that I am in their interview list. Could any body advice me where might be the interview take place? What sort of documents I need to carry with me to face the interview. Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,
Aiisha
Hi Aiisha:

If you (the applicant) is from Bangladesh, then the interview will take place in Dhaka. To the best of my knowledge, Visa Officers from Singapore Office (of Canadian Consulate) visits Dhaka twice a year. That is when they schedule the interview. They will notify you in advance.

DrmBig

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Early March,2014
Nomination.....
Early April,2014
AOR Received.
Early April,2014
File Transfer...
Early May, 2014
Med's Done....
Early February,2014
Interview........
Waived

Has anyone applied recently? If so, let's keep in touch.

I've applied on March for my spouse.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
rashoma said:
Hello everyone..

thanks...
What your GCMS notes say?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016

goodman36 said:
Hi Aiisha:

If you (the applicant) is from Bangladesh, then the interview will take place in Dhaka. To the best of my knowledge, Visa Officers from Singapore Office (of Canadian Consulate) visits Dhaka twice a year. That is when they schedule the interview. They will notify you in advance.
Interview takes place between December & February in Dhaka? I saw somewhere in this forum.

Ptbuser

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Request
28-05-2014
Med's Done....
Re Medical Done 13-06-2014
Interview........
Wav
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made by July 19.2014- PP received- Aug 8, 2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for Ticket
Hi everyone.

Can anyone tell me that their status Change to In process recently. How long is going to take from In process to get Passport request

I applied June 2013 and my status take one year to change.