+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore VFS

Satish674

Sep 2, 2016
applied on: 27th July, 2016 (1st attempt)
Type of application: Paper based (Offline)
Past History : Three time rejected for USA

Query:

No mail,
No message,

tracking application status till 31st Aug : visa application under processing to Bangalore visa center.

tracking application status till 1st Sep : Visa application, tracking ID No.20160727INAMSTU***** – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 01/09/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Can't track the status of the shipment on Bludart.

Dont know what's going on.. Totally freaking out...

Is it Yes or No...????

Help me guys....

Neil27

Aug 20, 2016
I got the letter in my mail saying that my visa is approved ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..and my status update says that the Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 02/09/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Can you please tell me who the courier partner is and also how to track the passport?

Thnks:)

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Neil27 said:
I got the letter in my mail saying that my visa is approved ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..and my status update says that the Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 02/09/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Can you please tell me who the courier partner is and also how to track the passport?

Thnks:)
Congrats Neil...
Here's the trick if you haven't tried...
Enter your application id by checking the REF No on top instead of tracking id...
you shall know the status...Cheers buddy... :)