+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore vfs applicants share their status here

Rebeltunes

Aug 13, 2017
Hello

I am writing this to get help and help you guys too by sharing this info:

Today is my flight to Canada for University Category - Online applied
I am facing problem at delhi airport because I have not POE/LOI- Letter of Approval. I got my visa for January intake. but I didn't get POE letter in my GC key account or in passport envelop from vfs.

After having long discussion with Etihad airlines (Thay are demanding POE-LOI-VISA Approval letter) at airport they allow me to board without this letter on one condition that if Canada will raise an issue for this letter on entry in Canada they will fine me 1 lakh panality. I am bit nervous Plz suggest and help me guys I will reach Canada Tomorrow. God Bless me.

I checked my online GC KEY account I have just 3 messages (File Submission, File Confirmation and Passport request). Nothing else. Plz Plz guys help if somebody face same problem and solved it without POE letter.

Waiting for your positive response.

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017
hello everyone...... I have applied for paper-based study permit under SPP on December 01, 2017 at Hyderabad and my file was transferred to the consulate in Bengaluru on December 04, 2017. I have linked online on the same date and I have got application number and UCI number on the same date on my CIC account. Apart from that there has been no update about my application till date including medicals.
my profile is 10th 93.3% in 2009, 12th 71.4% in 2011, b.tech cse 63.1% 4 backlogs in 2015 passed out. IELTS score was 7.5 bands with no less than 6.0 bands in each module. worked as the systems analyst for 1 year and after that completed big data analytics course for six months.
admitted to Lambton college of applied arts and technology, Toronto in the postgraduate certificate in cloud computing for big data course for January intake.
anybody please analyze my case and let me know.
Thanks in advance

Jaygandhi

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hello

I am writing this to get help and help you guys too by sharing this info:

Today is my flight to Canada for University Category - Online applied
I am facing problem at delhi airport because I have not POE/LOI- Letter of Approval. I got my visa for January intake. but I didn't get POE letter in my GC key account or in passport envelop from vfs.

After having long discussion with Etihad airlines (Thay are demanding POE-LOI-VISA Approval letter) at airport they allow me to board without this letter on one condition that if Canada will raise an issue for this letter on entry in Canada they will fine me 1 lakh panality. I am bit nervous Plz suggest and help me guys I will reach Canada Tomorrow. God Bless me.

I checked my online GC KEY account I have just 3 messages (File Submission, File Confirmation and Passport request). Nothing else. Plz Plz guys help if somebody face same problem and solved it without POE letter.

Waiting for your positive response.
Are you talking about correspondence letter which cic sends in our gckey account?

Devu patel

Dec 7, 2017
Hey visa approved. in GCKey it says
"
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details
"
and in application tracker it says

Visa application, tracking ID No.20171120INBLSTU56987 – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 11/12/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Thanks guys for all the help!!!
Hey did u gt mail first that yr paaport has been dispatched and how u able to know yr visa has been approved