+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore vfs applicants share their status here

Saahibmalkani

Aug 5, 2017
I have applied for masters program in electrical engineering with thesis in ETS University Montreal Quebec.
It's a spp college
My IELTS score is 6 bands
Btech 73% , EEE 2014 pass out , 2.5 years experience as network associate
Should 12 lakhs funds

Applied on November 24 Hyderabad vfs
Thats great

Saahibmalkani

Aug 5, 2017
Hello I have got sms that your passport has been couriered today and after that I have checked on cic that my status was approved and also they have mentioned counterfoil and document number along with validity i.e 2019-11-16 Can you guys please tell is my Visa is approved?
Yes u have got your visa congratulations also share ur full profile

Reactions: Jaygandhi

Jaygandhi

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Yes u have got your visa congratulations also share ur full profile
My profile is below:
Bca first class 2014 with 6 backlogs,
After that running my own firm in stock broking. 6.5 overall bands not less than 6.
Course is business international business Ontario college diploma 2 years in Seneca college.

Jaygandhi

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
S
My profile is below:
Bca first class 2014 with 6 backlogs,
After that running my own firm in stock broking. 6.5 overall bands not less than 6.
Course is business international business Ontario college diploma 2 years in Seneca college.
And why they gave me 2 years of visa? Thanks hat about work permit? Do they give it after finishing studie

Devu patel

Dec 7, 2017
No I have checked my account and in submitted application they wrote Approved and after that I have clicked on check status and messages and in that they mentioned counterfoil and it's number and expiry date which is 2019-11-16
Do u submitted yr file directly to vfs office banglore or first submitted anywer else

Devu patel

Dec 7, 2017
As i submittedmy file to ahmedabad office and it has been processing in banglore since 28 nov and i got my uci number on 12 dec