+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

Sachin93

Apr 11, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Hi guys...
I haven’t received any email from IRCC/CIC yet since the day I filed my application..
I just got two emails from the VFS (which I got earlier too when applied last time )
1. That they received my application on 28th march
2. That they have forwarded my application to Bangalore embassy on 2nd April.
Kindly let me know when did you exactly receive that “student acknowledgement letter “email from immigration office after you filed your visa application ??
I still remember , I got 2-3 emails from immigration Dept last time when I applied for sept intake last year but unfortunately got rejected..
I hope not getting such email would hardly matter :p
Yes, i got the same, around 3 to 4 emails on April 10th that "visa application, tracking ID No. 20180XXXXXXXXXXX – has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, on 28/03/2018". but why are you getting it now after a month of submission!

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, i got the same, around 3 to 4 emails on April 10th that "visa application, tracking ID No. 20180XXXXXXXXXXX – has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, on 28/03/2018". but why are you getting it now after a month of submission!
Na... I didn’t receive it today .. few days ago..
It just clicked my mind so asked out of curiosity.
But those were from the VFS.
I’m talking about the emails from cic ??
Did you receive any acknowledgment email from them ??
This time I didn’t receive any such email from CIC, but last time I did..
So I’m just bit curious to know whether not getting such email is normal or not ?

Sachin93

Apr 11, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Na... I didn’t receive it today .. few days ago..
It just clicked my mind so asked out of curiosity.
But those were from the VFS.
I’m talking about the emails from cic ??
Did you receive any acknowledgment email from them ??
This time I didn’t receive any such email from CIC, but last time I did..
So I’m just bit curious to know whether not getting such email is normal or not ?
oh achha. today might be your lucky day!

Sachin93

Apr 11, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Lol !!
What’s your status update ?
just medical has passed on14th April, and eligibility review has started. nothing after that!
but I managed to get an extension of study permit submission up to 15th may from the university if that fails I can defer to fall intake!

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
just medical has passed on14th April, and eligibility review has started. nothing after that!
but I managed to get an extension of study permit submission up to 15th may from the university if that fails I can defer to fall intake!
Oh that’s great !!
If they have started reviewing your eligibility then I hope may be by this week you will get the final decision too ..

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah true that!
Its just im so tired so this waiting game and there's nothing we can do about it!
Yeah...
We all are mostly worried about our classes which are going to start in first week..
We need time for everything .. if we all get visa on time then it would be easier for all of us to plan our travel and reach there few days before the class starts to make ourself comfortable ...

Last edited:

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Let’s pray for all & keep our fingers crossed !!
Almighty will definitely show mercy on us and we will surely get through our application this time :)

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah...
We all are mostly worried about our classes which are going to start in first week..
We need time for everything .. if we all get visa on time then it would be easier for all of us to travel our plan and reach there few days before the class starts to make ourself comfortable ...
Yess damm true