+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

heretogetyou

Apr 15, 2018
Is there anyone here who has applied post 15th march and has got the study permit? My medicals have been passed since 6th April and this is the sixth week running that my application is in process.

crazysid4canada

Apr 17, 2018
I have submitted a letter requesting to expedite my application process at vfs Hyderabad today. Once the letter is forwarded to the Bangalore Embassy, they might respond to it.

I’m being positive on getting a response from them because it has already been more than 8 weeks since I have submitted my application.

BTW, I have submitted my application on February 26th 2018 paper based at vfs Hyderabad and the status was “your application is being processed at the Canada embassy Bangalore.”

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
I have submitted a letter requesting to expedite my application process at vfs Hyderabad today. Once the letter is forwarded to the Bangalore Embassy, they might respond to it.

I’m being positive on getting a response from them because it has already been more than 8 weeks since I have submitted my application.

BTW, I have submitted my application on February 26th 2018 paper based at vfs Hyderabad and the status was “your application is being processed at the Canada embassy Bangalore.”
Hope for the best !!