+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

rajdeepre

Apr 21, 2018
Hello everyone applied on 21st march at mumbai vfs for may 2018 intake status" application being processed at bangalore " getting anxious as the start date is 3rd may. Wishing everyome best of luck keeping fingers crossed !

Reactions: Manohar Rathod

heretogetyou

Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone applied on 21st march at mumbai vfs for may 2018 intake status" application being processed at bangalore " getting anxious as the start date is 3rd may. Wishing everyome best of luck keeping fingers crossed !
Link your application to the cic. Its a simple process. You'll get to know how far the application has gone.

rajdeepre

Apr 21, 2018
Link your application to the cic. Its a simple process. You'll get to know how far the application has gone.

Will sincerely appreciate if you can guide me how it is done. Btw i applied offline so do i still get to do it ? Pls advise thank you so much cheers !

uzair96

Oct 14, 2017
Finally was able to link my account online.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Medicals cleared or not???? What does it mean?
Would be helpful if anyone knows the meaning of above status.

Sachin93

Apr 11, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Finally was able to link my account online.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Medicals cleared or not???? What does it mean?
Would be helpful if anyone knows the meaning of above status.
your medical is not yet cleared. you'll get a message like "You passed the medical exam" if your medical is cleared.
When did you apply? which vfs?

Reactions: uzair96