+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
But looks like nothing is happening there too.. They expect so much of perfection from us.. On what basis? Of course they don’t care about us but this is really not correct.
What should I say in this case ... I have been rejected once and reapplied again .. just hoping for the best and need to have patience ...
No other option

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
What should I say in this case ... I have been rejected once and reapplied again .. just hoping for the best and need to have patience ...
No other option
Same here.. I too was rejected a visa once.. But that was because of poor documentation.. No one to blame..

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
They refused coz there are many applications..
Nope !!
Last time I applied for sept 2017 intake in the month of August and got rejected . Then I ordered for caips notes and that stated that VO was not satisfied with English program language at university before the main course and asked me to reappear for ielts ..
earlier I had 6 bands but my university had some specific requirements section wise too.. in writing the requirement was 6.5 and I got 6 and overall 6.5
Hence have appeared twice to get through this and finally met the requirement in feb and waited for unconditional offer letter from my university and reapplied again

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Nope !!
Last time I applied for sept 2017 intake in the month of August and got rejected . Then I ordered for caips notes and that stated that VO was satisfied with English program language at university before the main course and ask me to reappear for ielts ..
earlier I had 6 bands but my university had some specific requirements section wise too.. in writing the requirement was 6.5 and I got 6 and overall 6.5
Hence have appeared twice to get through this and finally met the requirement in feb and waited for unconditional offer letter from my university and reapplied again
VO questioned that why the student want to spend 10k$ for English language program there and hence rejected

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Nope !!
Last time I applied for sept 2017 intake in the month of August and got rejected . Then I ordered for caips notes and that stated that VO was not satisfied with English program language at university before the main course and asked me to reappear for ielts ..
They rejected my request for quickening the visa process. I’m not talking about the visa rejection..