Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
thats good news. finally u got visa. I can also hope in my case. ofcourse i can understand everyone can get tired.
btw what was the reason for rejection?
Ties to the country of residence ( I didn’t attach my job profile)
Not convinced that I’d leave by the end of the course
Not convinced I’m financially sound to support myself..
Then I went back home and collected everything.. my employer gave employment certificate.. created GIC and payed semester fees.. SOP was revised dramatically.. Some of my experience..

Qutubuddin

Apr 13, 2018
I applied for January 2018.. Applied for visa from Saudi Arabia and got rejection.. Came back to India and applied again for May 2018.. Visa got approved.. I took almost 4 months to collect documents.. It was very tiresome.. I was about to give up honestly..
when did u apply? i mean submit ur file

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
thats good news. finally u got visa. I can also hope in my case. ofcourse i can understand everyone can get tired.
btw what was the reason for rejection?
Then I went back home and collected everything.. my employer gave employment certificate.. created GIC and pay
when did u apply? i mean submit ur file
14th March

bheemanadam

Apr 20, 2018
Then I went back home and collected everything.. my employer gave employment certificate.. created GIC and pay

14th March
Hello guys
even i applied on March 14th, today on VFS website, i see an update

"Visa application, tracking ID No.20180314INHYSTUXXXXX – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 20/04/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website."

I dont know what exactly it is, is it approved or denied. As i see in this thread, i even didnt see any updates regarding my medicals.
Can anyone please help, what exact message you see when the visa is approved and when the visa is denied.

Qutubuddin

Apr 13, 2018
u
Hello guys

"Visa application, tracking ID No.20180314INHYSTUXXXXX – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 20/04/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website."

I dont know what exactly it is, is it approved or denied. As i see in this thread, i even didnt see any updates regarding my medicals.
Can anyone please help, what exact message you see when the visa is approved and when the visa is denied.
u linked ur application with gc key?

Qutubuddin

Apr 13, 2018

14th March
i applied on 8th march still no updatss expecet medical .. m pissed off and tired now

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Then I went back home and collected everything.. my employer gave employment certificate.. created GIC and payed semester fees.. SOP was revised dramatically.. Some of my experience..
did u apply for CAIPS? if yes then how many days does it take??

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hello guys

If you have a cic account, the exact decision can be seen there.. This update is from VFS..

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Hello guys

What’s the status ?
I hope it’s an approval !!
Please share with others to motivate them ..