+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ban for 5 years

Jun 13, 2019
hello sir
me & wife apply canada visitor visa last month . bt unforunattly canada high commision ban me & my wife 5 year ban Under Section
" I received this letter for my TRV :
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee."
By mistake i hide my information --Is there any previous US or Canada visa refusal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
five years period is so long can i appel in canda court against this order
There is no point appealing. An appeal will only work if the misrepresentation finding was incorrectly applied and their was an error on the part of IRCC. However there was no error. You failed to disclose a refusal in your application. An appeal will fail.

Reactions: sajan chohan@123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
giv me some positive reason for lift the ban pls help me if possibale thanks alot
Unfortunately it's not realistic to think that you will be able to lift the ban. The ban was correctly applied since you failed to declare a past refusal. Your best option is to forget about Canada for the next five years.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
giv me some positive reason for lift the ban pls help me if possibale thanks alot
Did you address your previous refusals in your letter of explanation or provide previous refused application numbers anywhere in the application? Or you completely left out your refusal all together?
If so wish we had better news for you, many people purposely lie and leave out visa refusals thinking that if Canada finds out they will refuse on the current application on the spot, what they do not know is that often times information is shared or already known by Canada. So when it happens to be an honest mistake like yours you will still get punished the same unfortunately because there is no way to know if it was honest mistake or if it was an intention to misrepresent and then after getting caught saying it was an honest mistake.

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hey a
Did you address your previous refusals in your letter of explanation or provide previous refused application numbers anywhere in the application? Or you completely left out your refusal all together?
If so wish we had better news for you, many people purposely lie and leave out visa refusals thinking that if Canada finds out they will refuse on the current application on the spot, what they do not know is that often times information is shared or already known by Canada. So when it happens to be an honest mistake like yours you will still get punished the same unfortunately because there is no way to know if it was honest mistake or if it was an intention to misrepresent and then after getting caught saying it was an honest mistake.
Hey am also planning to reapply i was previouy rejected entry into canada, so when am adressing my refusal in the cover letter do i have to give the reasons why i was rejected previously or i just say i was refused..and another thing in my previous application i said i was visiting my boyfriend which was a red flag and i said i didnt have a kid, can i change it this time that am visiting my friend and that i have a child to make my application strong or

Jun 13, 2019
my son is parmanent residence in canda . can his PR help me to lift the ban . help me if any thing is possible that would be a great help

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Hey a

Hey am also planning to reapply i was previouy rejected entry into canada, so when am adressing my refusal in the cover letter do i have to give the reasons why i was rejected previously or i just say i was refused..and another thing in my previous application i said i was visiting my boyfriend which was a red flag and i said i didnt have a kid, can i change it this time that am visiting my friend and that i have a child to make my application strong or
If you tell them that you are visiting your friend and you have a child, they will know. They already have your first details from your first application.

It is better you get another purpose of travel.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Hey a

Also, you have to address the issue/reason why you were first rejected.