+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Baker noc 6332 work permit concerns help

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
I got a serious job offer a recruitment agency got me as a baker. I have my years of experience as a Baker as I have had my own business ( can prove so worth taxes payments stubs from clients etc. Since 2016 ) I am currently attending technical school and will graduate January . My job contract will begin March but I need to begin my Visa paper work right now. So obviously I would not include my diploma in my application . How can I let them know I will finish the last days of january and I will get my diploma not until February o revenge March? Is it necessary to have a diploma as a Baker to apply as a baker or is enough to prove the years of experience I have ? The recruitment agency don't seem to have a problem since they know I won't have the diploma in my hands until later on despite that they will beging my work permit paper work now. Please help!!!!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So this recruitment agency what fees are they asking you to pay ? We see so many posts on here where the poster starts a conversation with fact they received something from a recruiter.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
So this recruitment agency what fees are they asking you to pay ? We see so many posts on here where the poster starts a conversation with fact they received something from a recruiter.
You answer with a question is not related to the field I'm asking about. Please help me with my concerning if you can otherwise is not much help