+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Badly need expert help: NOC for Internal Auditors

frenzyfly

Feb 13, 2017
I have been working as an internal auditor at a bank for about six years carrying out the standard internal audit roles like planning and conducting audit of different functional units of the bank.

My Job Description (JD) matches partially with NOC 1111 (i.e. Financial Auditors and Accountants) and NOC 0111 (Financial Managers).

Now, financial audit is just part of my job and JD of financial managers contradict with independence and objectivity as an internal auditor.

Hence, quite confused which NOC to pick while filling out my express entry profile.

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frenzyfly said:
I have been working as an internal auditor at a bank for about six years carrying out the standard internal audit roles like planning and conducting audit of different functional units of the bank.

My Job Description (JD) matches partially with NOC 1111 (i.e. Financial Auditors and Accountants) and NOC 0111 (Financial Managers).

Now, financial audit is just part of my job and JD of financial managers contradict with independence and objectivity as an internal auditor.

Hence, quite confused which NOC to pick while filling out my express entry profile.
For you relevant NOC is 1111 ( financial auditors). It is not compulsory that you should perform all roles defined in NOC. Your JD must match at least 70% of NOC duties. As you said you are working in the bank as internal audit than NOC 1111 is correct NOC to apply . Further, internal auditor title is also match with example title of NOC 1111.

frenzyfly

Feb 13, 2017
Thanks a lot. How would I communicate my JD to CIC? Through a reference letter or I would make a self declaration in the CIC?