Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
august 2010
File Transfer...
in proces may 2012
Med's Request
waiting...................................................
Hi friends..

some of our friends got reply from chc that pre june application will not be process in 2012.... how long we have to wait......?
please anybudy can tell me.....? :(

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
kehr said:
Hi friends..

some of our friends got reply from chc that pre june application will not be process in 2012.... how long we have to wait......?
please anybudy can tell me.....? :(
Not true!!!

Sydney VO just emailed some of the pre-june applicants to update their forms, fund, photos and passport..and said that if they don't they put the file in the queue again so it means its for processing already!!! :)

kehr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
august 2010
File Transfer...
in proces may 2012
Med's Request
waiting...................................................
i hope you would be right..

brigadeselva4u

Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2010
AOR Received.
03-2011
File Transfer...
06-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
LANDED..........
The fate that i dont know what it is-----But i beleive All is Well
Dont post anything which u r not confirm about my friend
many of them eagerly waiting for this
and if u post like this they might get highly disappointed
thank u
selva

amitavanath

Dec 2, 2011
I have just enquired about this with some friends.......CHC is processing all files......U may be wrong.....not up to date

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Some of my friends got visa...

Vitomanolo16

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2005
Doc's Request.
28-02-2005
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
21-09-2011
IELTS Request
28-02-2005
Med's Request
06-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2011 / Passport sent: 14-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2011
LANDED..........
17-APRIL-2012
Just to share an email sent by the Canadian Embassy for an inquiry made by one of my friends. Based on this email, Kehr might be right in saying that pre-june applicants might be in for a longer waiting period.

Dear Applicant:

Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available and no further action is required by you at this time.

Please be informed that changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions (MI), the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

Under the first set of instructions (MI-1) CIC used this new authority under immigration law to control the type of applications received, but not the number. The number of applications received exceed the ability to process them in a timely way. CIC introduced caps on June 26, 2010 on the FSW program as part of the second MI. CIC has limited the intake of new FSW applications to better match the number CIC can actually process within the annual levels plan tabled in Parliament. FSW applications under the second MI are processed on a priority basis.

CIC has received enough FSW applications since February 27, 2008 to reach immigration levels for the next two years. Unfortunately, it will take longer to process those submitted under the first set of instructions than originally projected. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the program in 2011. Therefore, few applications received before February 27, 2008 (processed in the order they are received) are expected to be processed this year or next.

CIC's goal is to make the immigration system more responsive to labour market needs. By giving priority to FSW applications received on or after June 26, 2010, CIC is responding to the most urgent labour market needs first. The length of time it takes to finalize an application under this program varies from one visa office to another since visa offices face different challenges. CIC continues to work towards global service standards and the use of departmental standard forms to minimize such regional variations as much as possible.

We hope that you will find this information satisfactory in responding to your questions and concerns.

Yours sincerely,

Skilled Worker Unit - Section des travailleurs qualifiés
Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Canadian Embassy, Manila - Ambassade du Canada