+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bad news for ontario pnp holder

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Spoke to ontario agent for around 30 minutes..according to him ontario pnp is designing its integration with express entry.... I was told that if some one has pnp and he opens up a profile in ee , he/ she will not be eligible for 600 points...ontario needs to chose the candidate in order to be eligible for 600 points...

More over we can apply both on ee and pnp but eventually have to select one stream...

It will take another 1 month for them to declare their design ...

Really sad news...

JR86

Sep 8, 2011
curious_123 said:
Spoke to ontario agent for around 30 minutes..according to him ontario pnp is designing its integration with express entry.... I was told that if some one has pnp and he opens up a profile in ee , he/ she will not be eligible for 600 points...ontario needs to chose the candidate in order to be eligible for 600 points...

More over we can apply both on ee and pnp but eventually have to select one stream...

It will take another 1 month for them to declare their design ...

Really sad news...
Same here in Alberta. Though I have a PN Certificate, they do not have any system in place to support EE.

akaaash

Dec 3, 2014
I'm disappointed as well, just spoke with them. So 1 month for their declaration of design + 3-4 for their selection process. So, even for the profiles who stand good chances in EE, this delays the whole process by like 4 months.

Have you submitted your PR application to Federal government? Can you have one application submitted and still apply for the EE?

My intuition is if that then if we receive ITA, we will be given option to continue with our previous application or apply again to EE-PNP stream.