+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bad Luck in Student Visa

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
I don't know why my student visa is getting rejected everytime despite of having a good profile to be eligible for.
1st application : Applied under SDS CATEGORY on 19th July, 2019 for September intake
Mount Royal University, Calgary 1 year PG Diploma in Human Resources Management.
Paid full year tuition fee.
GIC Account active with 10000 CAD.
IELTS score : overall 7 with no less than 6
Medical OK
Funds in bank account : 10500 CAD
GRADUATION : B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering with 57.6 %
1 year Post Graduation Dilpoma in Human Resources Management from India with 55 %.
3 years Work Experience as an HR Professional in a reputed auto manufacturing firm.
Rejected on 16th August 2019 : OfficerPurpose Visaof Visit - Denied the application as he thought i might not get back to India after my course completion.

2nd Application for January intake : 19/09/2019
University : Grant Macewan University, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Course : Project Management & Professional Communication.
Paid full year tuition fee
GIC account already active
Provided SOP this time
Rejected on 28/09/2019
Reason : 1. Purpose of Visit .
2. Your proposed studies are not Reasonable in light of your qualifications, Previous studies, missing mark sheets, Academic record, level of establishment, Language abilities, financial abilities, and your future prospects and plans.

Consultant asked me to apply again with a letter of explanation highlighting all the necessary information and have applied again on 4th October , 2019.

Any suggestions in this case please ?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
For ur second rejection your course doesnt match your experience or education, how did you explain this choice in sop? Also how did you explain the benefits of studying in Canada both times and show your ties? I think you should order both caips notes.

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
For ur second rejection your course doesnt match your experience or education, how did you explain this choice in sop? Also how did you explain the benefits of studying in Canada both times and show your ties? I think you should order both caips notes.
I explained quite clearly in the SOP that this course would surely help me to accelerate my future goals in as a management personnel.
Moreover, project management is one of those courses which doesn't require previous related studies. I intend to pursue this course because i have worked in several projects during my work tenure and having a degree or diploma related to the same would surely help me to lend a good job in some MNC here in India or somewhere else too.

xirki

Oct 1, 2019
I think
I don't know why my student visa is getting rejected everytime despite of having a good profile to be eligible for.
1st application : Applied under SDS CATEGORY on 19th July, 2019 for September intake
Mount Royal University, Calgary 1 year PG Diploma in Human Resources Management.
Medical OK
1 year Post Graduation Dilpoma in Human Resources Management from India with 55 %.
3 years Work Experience as an HR Professional in a reputed auto manufacturing firm.
Rejected on 16th August 2019 : OfficerPurpose Visaof Visit - Denied the application as he thought i might not get back to India after my course completion.

Provided SOP this time
Rejected on 28/09/2019
2. Your proposed studies are not Reasonable in light of your qualifications, Previous studies, missing mark sheets, Academic record, level of establishment, Language abilities, financial abilities, and your future prospects and plans.

Consultant asked me to apply again with a letter of explanation highlighting all the necessary information and have applied again on 4th October , 2019.

You need to enroll in Masters in Human Resource Management instead of Post Grad Diploma since you already took PG Diploma in India. That's what I suggest based on the refusals that I've read in this forum.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Medical OK

Provided SOP this time
Rejected on 28/09/2019

If you have 3 years of work experience, why don't you apply directly through overseasProvincial Nominee program

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
I
If you have 3 years of work experience, why don't you apply directly through overseasProvincial Nominee program
I've heard that it's quite a time consuming process and it takes ages to get done with it. Moreover, having degree or diploma from Canadian University will help me to boost my profile professionally by which i'll ie able to grab better job opportunities in India after the completion of my course.

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Medical OK

Provided SOP this time
Rejected on 28/09/2019

Can you share timeline of your both applications?

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
Can you share timeline of your both applications?
Yes sure.
1st rejection :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

2nd rejection :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Yes sure.
1st rejection :
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

2nd rejection :
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
Have you uploaded your all mark sheet of college , SOP, IELTS CERTIFICATE, etc

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Medical OK

Provided SOP this time
Rejected on 28/09/2019

You have an engineering background, then you went towards the management field. Why? (Did you explain this in your SOP clearly?
You already have a PG diploma in HRM, yet you're still going for PG diploma in HRM. This is like you're doing your engineering degree twice, does it make sense? Do you have any logical explanation as to why you're doing this and did you mention it in your SOP?

I went to a consultant regarding a friend who had a similar case and the agent said you cannot go for a PG diploma in the same subject twice whether in India or Canada as your VISA will be refused. I suggest you change your course to something else that is a step up towards your career path instead of repeating your last qualification. Try going for the masters.

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
You have an engineering background, then you went towards the management field. Why? (Did you explain this in your SOP clearly?
You already have a PG diploma in HRM, yet you're still going for PG diploma in HRM. This is like you're doing your engineering degree twice, does it make sense? Do you have any logical explanation as to why you're doing this and did you mention it in your SOP?

I went to a consultant regarding a friend who had a similar case and the agent said you cannot go for a PG diploma in the same subject twice whether in India or Canada as your VISA will be refused. I suggest you change your course to something else that is a step up towards your career path instead of repeating your last qualification. Try going for the masters.
And what about the rejection of second application ? Why is it rejected ? I clearly mentioned in SOP about the it's benefits to me.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
And what about the rejection of second application ? Why is it rejected ? I clearly mentioned in SOP about the it's benefits to me.
I discussed your second rejection only. "Your proposed studies are not Reasonable in light of your qualifications". You're a qualified engineer yet you entered into mangament. Then you wanted to enroll in the same management course that you've already attained. You're a qualified diploma in HRM, why do it again?

Yeah I understand you mentioned your reason of repeating the PGD in HRM from Canada, but what we deem fit as a reasonable reason might not be reasonable enough for them. That is the only thing that I could make out of your profile.