+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bad Gateway Error 502

Nobadi

Oct 18, 2020
I can get to the first page showing all the applications, but not to my PR application. Also the status showed “Updated” for some reason at one point, but when I refreshed the page it came back to submitted.

mj9

Jun 15, 2018
same message.. I cannot get pass through the list of applications submitted and i did see *Application/profile updated* When i click on the application, the website keeps loading and locks me out with Bad Gateway error

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
It seems to happen every weekend these days.. same here.. no update but just can't get in.. I think that it goes back to normal in couple of hours or so

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Also got an email with an update for my PR. Took good 20 min to get through login screen. Saw an update on my profile. Took another 20 min, after update disappeared and nothing changed. Got Juked.
They were not ready for this kind of traffic.

leobman

Jun 17, 2020
they are probably just having a lot of traffice while they update things for applicants. I'd give it a couple hours to stabilise

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Received this email 3 times from CIC saying

We're still working on your application
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:
Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I still trying to to see my application, and I reached the page which has all my applications. However, once I try to check my current application, I get the 502 error.

leobman

Jun 17, 2020
Received this email 3 times from CIC saying

We're still working on your application
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:
Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I still trying to to see my application, and I reached the page which has all my applications. However, once I try to check my current application, I get the 502 error.
me too, its just a mistake. It'll be ok :)

Reactions: Amr87

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I get 502 gateway error when clicking on “check full application status” as well.

I am able to sign in only if I clear Chrome’s cookies, restart the browser and use Chrome’s Incognito mode.

I was able to sign in earlier today, after hours of trying, finish uploading my documents and submit my application.

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Just now I was able to access the “check full application status” without getting a 502 error. I was able to check the status of the application and download a confirmation of submission.

I tried again for my wife’s application, and got the 502 error.

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
Just now I was able to access the “check full application status” without getting a 502 error. I was able to check the status of the application and download a confirmation of submission.

I tried again for my wife’s application, and got the 502 error.
So when you checked the application status, what was the update? Have you seen any changes to your profile/ status?

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
So when you checked the application status, what was the update? Have you seen any changes to your profile/ status?
In my case it was nothing important, the update was just a confirmation that my application was submitted correctly - I submitted it earlier today. So it did change from a status that I don't remember now ("in review", or "waiting payment", or something like that) to "submited".