+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bad experience at PSK when getting Indian PCC

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
softwaretesting said:
Even I had a very bad experience for passport renewal at last counter at Mundhwa PSK. Idiot considered my marriage certificate as divorce certificate & referred me to old PSK. Took my passport additional 1-2 months :(
there are some @#$%^^$ sitting in these offices

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mukulabd said:
I had horrible experience at Pune PSK today when getting Indian PCC. As usual there were thousands of people out there and there was rush for everything. When my number came at the first counter that person didn't take proper photograph as it was cut at the top. The person at the second counter didn't care but I had to tell her that the photo wasn't per requirements. So I had to go back and again wait in line for taking another photo. Even this other person taking photo was pretty stupid and she couldn't center the photo so I had to tell her to take the photo properly and at the fourth attempt she could get a somewhat decent photo. Again after waiting in line at the third counter the person gave a very vague answer and she didn't clarify what she was saying. That stupid woman said police will first come to verify and then I will get a police verification appointment confirmation message. So before leaving I asked at the exit counter for clarification and the person there just said rudely that it's done now and nothing else is remaining. Overall it was a very shi*ty experience dealing with these unskilled low wage rude workers out there. People going for Indian PCC i would suggest that before you leave make sure everything on the pcc application form is correct especially photo and all the passport details because those people don't care about it but we certainly care about our application might getting rejected.
TWEET Your experience to Sushma Swaraj and passport officer. PSK mind set is same throughout India.
At least the future applicants will benefit.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those employees are just overwhelmed by the volume of applicants coming in every day. So their behaviour is just a byroduct of the frustrations in their life. This is where work culture comes into picture. If employees are not frustrated then they deliver better results and treat their customers better. I hope if my PR gets through I end up in a positive and encouraging environment. ;D

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Any idea on the Gurgaon PSK. I have visited them multiple times when I had to renew the passports for self and family. The entire expereince was fabulous. I dont know much about PCC at Gurgaon PSK (Behind Airtel office). Any input folks.

With the blessings of "Mata Rani" I am expecting an ITA in the coming draw or next one.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Pawshi said:
Any idea on the Gurgaon PSK. I have visited them multiple times when I had to renew the passports for self and family. The entire expereince was fabulous. I dont know much about PCC at Gurgaon PSK (Behind Airtel office). Any input folks.

With the blessings of "Mata Rani" I am expecting an ITA in the coming draw or next one.
not everyone is facing the same challenge, some officers are really helpful.
Hope you get ITA in next draw :)

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
TWEET Your experience to Sushma Swaraj and passport officer. PSK mind set is same throughout India.
At least the future applicants will benefit.
Tweets are just publicity gimmick. Out of hundreds of tweets action is taken on one odd & then publicized. I'm tweeting to rail minister & ministry highlighting that pantry cars charges double & don't provide any receipt. No one is responding to them.

Feb 10, 2017
Sorry to hear about this horrible experience. But mine was pretty good experience and I couldn't believe the psk works this fast.
I applied in Hyderabad (my hometown) and this was for PCC for Australia.

First counter: lady verified all documents and sent us inside.

Second counter: Another lady verified and scanned all documents, asked me to write a letter requesting PCC and the purpose of PCC. She also scanned my finger prints took photograph.

Third counter: This guy is PSK employee (his lazy behaviour and attitude shows on his face :) ). He pointed that address on my passport was not same as Current Address and looked at me as if he cracked a murder mystery. I was ready with my homework, I showed him my wife's passport with the Current address... he had nothing to do but forward it to next counter.

Fourth Counter: This man was Superintendent of Police, he verified something on his machine (probably checked my passport number) and signed the PCC letter with his stamp on the letter and also stamp on the passport.

All done in 40 min.

mukulabd said:
I had horrible experience at Pune PSK today when getting Indian PCC. As usual there were thousands of people out there and there was rush for everything. When my number came at the first counter that person didn't take proper photograph as it was cut at the top. The person at the second counter didn't care but I had to tell her that the photo wasn't per requirements. So I had to go back and again wait in line for taking another photo. Even this other person taking photo was pretty stupid and she couldn't center the photo so I had to tell her to take the photo properly and at the fourth attempt she could get a somewhat decent photo. Again after waiting in line at the third counter the person gave a very vague answer and she didn't clarify what she was saying. That stupid woman said police will first come to verify and then I will get a police verification appointment confirmation message. So before leaving I asked at the exit counter for clarification and the person there just said rudely that it's done now and nothing else is remaining. Overall it was a very shi*ty experience dealing with these unskilled low wage rude workers out there. People going for Indian PCC i would suggest that before you leave make sure everything on the pcc application form is correct especially photo and all the passport details because those people don't care about it but we certainly care about our application might getting rejected.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theTrumpDonald said:
Sorry to hear about this horrible experience. But mine was pretty good experience and I couldn't believe the psk works this fast.
I applied in Hyderabad (my hometown) and this was for PCC for Australia.

First counter: lady verified all documents and sent us inside.

Second counter: Another lady verified and scanned all documents, asked me to write a letter requesting PCC and the purpose of PCC. She also scanned my finger prints took photograph.

Third counter: This guy is PSK employee (his lazy behaviour and attitude shows on his face :) ). He pointed that address on my passport was not same as Current Address and looked at me as if he cracked a murder mystery. I was ready with my homework, I showed him my wife's passport with the Current address... he had nothing to do but forward it to next counter.

Fourth Counter: This man was Superintendent of Police, he verified something on his machine (probably checked my passport number) and signed the PCC letter with his stamp on the letter and also stamp on the passport.

All done in 40 min.
That seems like a very good experience. Congrats you got it done in a day. :)

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my PCC done from Pune PSK. I had a great experience, my slot was at 9 AM on 23rd Feb. I arrived 30 minutes earlier and everything was sone within 30 minutes or so. I was out by 9:30 with PCC in my hand.

I would suggest that choose 1 or 2 days later than the earliest date available. In my case, I chose 23rd Feb even though 22nd Feb was available. That way, chances are there that you would get early slots.