+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Backlog and future for help me

Harshang_

Nov 4, 2017
India
Hello ...
I m from india and i study in engineering - electronics and communication ...and i have 2 year gap between the study ..and more than 30 backlogs. ..this gap constant 2 year and backlog is before the 3rd sem ...after the 3rd sem no gap and no backlog in study ..4th,5th,6th sem in good marks ..and now i will give a 7th sem exam ...and then 8sem in i want preparation for ielts so i want to know can i get admission in any college for pg diploma base and any courses...and what is requirements for admission .how many band required in ielts..and i applied then will Embassy accept me or rejected .....
My 10th-68%
12th-53
In be i will get around 6.8

Advice me...and second What other country would I get visa apart from canada? And any other options ??

Harshang_

Nov 4, 2017
India
Hi harshang.. i am not sure what are your options as i am not familiar with indian education, i am not fom india. Whatever i share in this forum are based on personal experiences, i am not a lawyer/consultant for immigration.
...ohkk. No problem. ..thnk u

Rahul2889

Jan 15, 2021
Hello ...
I m from india and i study in engineering - electronics and communication ...and i have 2 year gap between the study ..and more than 30 backlogs. ..this gap constant 2 year and backlog is before the 3rd sem ...after the 3rd sem no gap and no backlog in study ..4th,5th,6th sem in good marks ..and now i will give a 7th sem exam ...and then 8sem in i want preparation for ielts so i want to know can i get admission in any college for pg diploma base and any courses...and what is requirements for admission .how many band required in ielts..and i applied then will Embassy accept me or rejected .....
My 10th-68%
12th-53
In be i will get around 6.8

Advice me...and second What other country would I get visa apart from canada? And any other options ??
Did you got your visa mate ?