+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Verification Started but not Review of Eligibility

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hi All

My updated tracker shows Medical , Background Verification and Biometric completed and Eligibility "Not started ". How long generally it takes for the Eligibility , i completed my medical on November 2022 and there is no update after that.

Thanks
Dipak

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
Out of context thing, but do GCMS notes help? are there any chances of receiving decision early after ordering GCMS notes or is it opposite it will bog down my application further?

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Hi All

My updated tracker shows Medical , Background Verification and Biometric completed and Eligibility "Not started ". How long generally it takes for the Eligibility , i completed my medical on November 2022 and there is no update after that.

Thanks
Dipak
Hey bro are you a study permit applicant?
Where are you from and if you are a study permit applicant then it has been over one year since you applied. How long did your background verification took to be completed?

Thanks

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Hey bro are you a study permit applicant?
Where are you from and if you are a study permit applicant then it has been over one year since you applied. How long did your background verification took to be completed?

Thanks
I don’t think it’s over a year maybe he made a mistake because I do study permit take a year. I even checked processing time it has reduced to 10 weeks still no update for us that applied since