+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background verification & decision

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
Hi, I have no access to my Gckey account because of my representative not being honest. I just want to know any decision has been taken on my application or not yet ?
Have a look in to my application below

Last update: 19 Apr 2023

Application avtivity:

biometric - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
Medical Exam - Not started
Background verification - In progress
————-
Application Status - Closed
————
Application history:

Jul 05, 2023
We received your enquiry.

Jan 10, 2023
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Dec 07, 2022
We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022
We received the marriage certificate/licence you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022
We received the passport photos you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Dec 07, 2022
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary

Dec 07, 2022
Payment of biometric fees
We sent you a message with instructions on how to pay your biometric fees. Once we’ve processed your payment, we’ll send instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. Please complete by the date shown in your message.

Dec 07, 2022
Application received
We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I have no access to my Gckey account because of my representative not being honest. I just want to know any decision has been taken on my application or not yet ?

Application avtivity:

biometric - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
————-
————
Application history:

Jul 05, 2023

Jan 10, 2023

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022
We sent you a message with instructions on how to pay your biometric fees. Once we’ve processed your payment, we’ll send instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. Please complete by the date shown in your message.

Dec 07, 2022
Application received
We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing
Application status shouldn't be shown as closed

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023

Application avtivity:

biometric - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
————-
————
Application history:

Jul 05, 2023

Jan 10, 2023

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022
Application received
you should talk to your representative about your application shwoing status as closed. as them why is it so?

Yemboni

May 1, 2023
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Application avtivity:

biometric - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
————-
————
Application history:

Jul 05, 2023

Jan 10, 2023

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022
Application received
Hi
how did you get the history if you dont have access to the login. If background is in progress, then application status cannot be closed

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Well

Application avtivity:

biometric - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
————-
————
Application history:

Jul 05, 2023

Jan 10, 2023

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022
Application received
from my experience, a decision was made on your application on the 10th of January while an enquiry raised was received by IRCC on 5th of July. My guess is your application was refused maybe because you didn’t submit a request on time. All the same, you still deserve better explanation from your agent/representative

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Hi
how did you get the history if you dont have access to the login. If background is in progress, then application status cannot be closed
He obviously checked through the tracker… application is closed when a decision is made… positive or negative… forget the background check status. It’s sometimes inconsistent

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023

Application avtivity:

biometric - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
————-
————
Application history:

Jul 05, 2023

Jan 10, 2023

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022
Application received
Here is mine too. My refused application
Biometrics
Completed
As part of the process we may ask you to send us your fingerprints and photo. Read more about biometrics collection.
Medical exam
Completed
Not all applications require a medical exam. If you need a medical exam, IRCC will notify you what to do next. Medical exams for visitors, students and workers - Canada.ca.
  • Eligibility
    Completed
  • Background verification
    In progress
Application histor

• Jun 08, 2023

• Jun 08, 2023
    We received t

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023

Application avtivity:

biometric - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
————-
————
Application history:

Jul 05, 2023

Jan 10, 2023

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022

Dec 07, 2022
Application received
Can u check there visa document number and expiry is showing on tracker? If there is
Then ur visa is confirmed