+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Schedule A Appliation Check Problem

nefirious

Aug 5, 2012
Hello All. Apparently my application process has been delayed as according to CIC I have failed to provide them details of my personal History for the last 10 years. The thing was that, there was not enough space. The columns were only a few, too less to give out details for the past 10 years. Shall I just use a black pen to fill in below the last column while the other on Computer ? 5669E Schedule A is what I am required to fill. I have also been told to send Police Certificate from my home country, both me and my wife. I have no problems getting Police certificate from the current province I am in and from my home country. But I am just concerned about not being able to fill out section 8 of IMM 5669E because of limited space.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance..

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was being asked the same as due to limited space I couldn't mention three months.. well, what i read on this forum and did - on excel develop the same table and write all the information on it.. and send to them along with the declaration form.

May I ask who send you the request for it? CIO sydney or Ottawa..

I got the request from CIO sydney/

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Some Visa Offices, London for example, have started asking for those details from the age of 18 and not just the last 10 years. As a result, in my case, I had to add an extra formatted sheet to include all my extra details for the other years. This was accepted with no problems by London.

nefirious

Aug 5, 2012
I am thinking of printing out another page, extra one of the Schedule A Background Declaration Check and have that information on that page and mention on my declaration that it is continued. Do you think that would work ?

nefirious

Aug 5, 2012
arif.jabbar said:
I was being asked the same as due to limited space I couldn't mention three months.. well, what i read on this forum and did - on excel develop the same table and write all the information on it.. and send to them along with the declaration form.

May I ask who send you the request for it? CIO sydney or Ottawa..

I got the request from CIO sydney/
Yes Arif, it is CIO Sydney Nova Scotia. Have you been asked to submit your PPT yet or pay your landing fee ? Or is it in Process ?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
nefirious said:
I am thinking of printing out another page, extra one of the Schedule A Background Declaration Check and have that information on that page and mention on my declaration that it is continued. Do you think that would work ?
You could do that.. or just make a table up as suggested above and print that as an extension on a separate sheet. Whatever you decide to do, make sure that the extra information sheet has all the applicant details on it in case it gets accidentally detached from the application.

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nefirious said:
Yes Arif, it is CIO Sydney Nova Scotia. Have you been asked to submit your PPT yet or pay your landing fee ? Or is it in Process ?
My ecas was in process on july 29; paid the rprf after they requested on aug 18, and then on aug 28, they ask me to send this information..

nefirious

Aug 5, 2012
Thanks Zardos. I will do both. I will make an extra sheet in Excel and have all the information on it too with my ECAS, UCI, Full name and Passport No on it.

Arif, good luck. I am sure you will be asked for your passport submission soon now..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nefirious said:
See the top of the form for instructions - IMM 5669E

If there is not enough space to provide all the necessary information, attach to this form a separate sheet of paper with further details. Print your name at the top of each additional sheet and indicate the form's title and the number of the question you are answering.

/hth...