+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background complete then stuck?

AngieLumbat

Mar 19, 2023
Congrats! What's your timeline? Did you apply from Quebec?
Yes, from quebec

May 30, 2022---file sent to ircc
July 2022---------medical
November 2022------invitation to proceed to csq application
January 2023--- csq granted
May 2023-----eligibility completed
Background---still on progress
June 2023 ----- portal invitation

Reactions: ERCAN and Silesiana

barcastaff

Feb 14, 2023
Yes, from quebec

May 30, 2022---file sent to ircc
July 2022---------medical
November 2022------invitation to proceed to csq application
January 2023--- csq granted
May 2023-----eligibility completed
Background---still on progress
June 2023 ----- portal invitation
Thanks for your reply! This is an inland file?

It's good to see progress for QC applications - gives me some hope after not hearing anything for six months.

Reactions: ERCAN

AngieLumbat

Mar 19, 2023
Thanks for your reply! This is an inland file?

It's good to see progress for QC applications - gives me some hope after not hearing anything for six months.
You are welcome, waiting is a activity. I feel your pain.
If you haven't heard from them for a while now, call IRCC. Many a times, in my case, there are updates that are not displayed in my gckey account.

moku

Sep 13, 2022
Just the picture is enough.
I have received the PR card after around 2 weeks the upload.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey, did you guys have any updates?

I have just received my GCMS notes, and indeed they also did not receive the CSQ until March. We also saw that our last note was back in end of March after the note regarding the CSQ, and it says that all the associated documents were either 'reviewed' or 'completed', and there was a remark that says 'File ready for decision maker'. Do you guys have something similar? I'm not too sure what this means, especially that on our tracker the eligibility is still listed as 'not started', which means it's kinda weird that the notes seem to be implying something else.
You could try inquiring through your MP.

You might not get much new information. Sometimes, rarely, an inquiry from MP encourages the officer to finish that last step (eg get the decision maker to decide).

barcastaff

Feb 14, 2023
You could try inquiring through your MP.

You might not get much new information. Sometimes, rarely, an inquiry from MP encourages the officer to finish that last step (eg get the decision maker to decide).
Thanks for the tip!

I've actually sent an email to my MP last Thursday, although he hasn't gotten back to me yet. If there's no response until next week I will try to call him instead.

henrik_12345

Sep 19, 2022
Thanks for the tip!

I've actually sent an email to my MP last Thursday, although he hasn't gotten back to me yet. If there's no response until next week I will try to call him instead.
Hi, Any updates?

I also received my GCMS notes, in my case, it says criminality is still in progress...
The latest note is that they received my CSQ in the end of May..

Somaru-chan

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Did anyone applying with application headed to Quebec receive PPR recently?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Unfortunately, the quota for Québec this year is already full :(
Last years quota was up in September as per official statement. However, people were still getting their PPR later that year according to tracking sheets. Since we have no knowledge of how the quota is distributed across applicants we may still see some lucky people getting PPR this year.

Reactions: scylla

Queryquery

Jan 27, 2024
Hey, did you guys have any updates?

I have just received my GCMS notes, and indeed they also did not receive the CSQ until March. We also saw that our last note was back in end of March after the note regarding the CSQ, and it says that all the associated documents were either 'reviewed' or 'completed', and there was a remark that says 'File ready for decision maker'. Do you guys have something similar? I'm not too sure what this means, especially that on our tracker the eligibility is still listed as 'not started', which means it's kinda weird that the notes seem to be implying something else.
Hi, have you got an update on your application? Mine too is stuck on file ready for decision maker.