+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background complete then stuck?

TCMalster

Jan 20, 2023
I might try that too. What did you write in the webform?
I explained the situation that I had all 4 sections completed and the date the last one was completed and mentioned that I did not have a COPR number. So I asked if this was a mistake or if actually my background check wasn’t actually complete.

I should say they did not reply to my webform so it could have been a coincidence but it is worth others trying I think

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I explained the situation that I had all 4 sections completed and the date the last one was completed and mentioned that I did not have a COPR number. So I asked if this was a mistake or if actually my background check wasn’t actually complete.

I should say they did not reply to my webform so it could have been a coincidence but it is worth others trying I think
Did you try calling them to ask?

moku

Sep 13, 2022
Just an update, I got last week an email for the portal and today I could upload my picture and confirm my address. Will receive the PR card hopefully soon :)

TCMalster

Jan 20, 2023
Just an update, I got last week an email for the portal and today I could upload my picture and confirm my address. Will receive the PR card hopefully soon :)
Great!
Got my eCOPR last week and now waiting for my PR card

henrik_12345

Sep 19, 2022
Did anyone else try sending a webform? I also tried to send one last week, but still no updates, maybe it was just a lucky coincidence for you two?

barcastaff

Feb 14, 2023
We ordered the notes April 4th and received them yesterday, but the strike happened in between.
Hey, did you guys have any updates?

I have just received my GCMS notes, and indeed they also did not receive the CSQ until March. We also saw that our last note was back in end of March after the note regarding the CSQ, and it says that all the associated documents were either 'reviewed' or 'completed', and there was a remark that says 'File ready for decision maker'. Do you guys have something similar? I'm not too sure what this means, especially that on our tracker the eligibility is still listed as 'not started', which means it's kinda weird that the notes seem to be implying something else.

AngieLumbat

Mar 19, 2023
Hello, congratulations on the progress of your application.
I have received a portal log in invite today. May I ask, when you uploaded your PR photo in the portal did you include the back part that shows the your name, date of birth, date taken and address of the studio? I just want to make sure that I am doing the right thing.

barcastaff

Feb 14, 2023
Hello, congratulations on the progress of your application.
I have received a portal log in invite today. May I ask, when you uploaded your PR photo in the portal did you include the back part that shows the your name, date of birth, date taken and address of the studio? I just want to make sure that I am doing the right thing.
Congrats! What's your timeline? Did you apply from Quebec?