+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
haral said:
there is no form for RPRG...just a bank draft in the name of Reciever General for Canada will o alongwith a cover letter explaining your application details etc..
Many thanks Haral.

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
excllent work....

Qorax ... real hero

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Dear Qorax,

After sending repeated emails to New Delhi regarding my application, today i received an email from CHC that Background investigations are being conducted. What does it mean? Background checks 4.5 months after pp submitted...isnt it too long a time? What must they be doing now. Can you please help me understand this.

Thanks

toronto2

Star Member
May 29, 2011
to always+++

buddy im on the same boat i did my medical in sep 2010
when ever i mail my vo
ur background checks goingon
the only difference is my vo is detroit.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
always+ve said:
Dear Qorax,

After sending repeated emails to New Delhi regarding my application, today i received an email from CHC that Background investigations are being conducted. What does it mean? Background checks 4.5 months after pp submitted...isnt it too long a time? What must they be doing now. Can you please help me understand this.

Thanks
Replied to your PM...

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Dear Qorax,
as i have won spousal appeal , from Islamabad office , the reason was , marriage was no . genuine, after win appeal , they
asked for medical, pcc, and ,imm background forms,its been ,3 months and 20 days,that i have . sent docs to them
but havent hear , nothing , except , we are currently waiting, the result of routine background . inquiries.
do you know sir how long they can take more? because i have
lived in ,UAE as-well i mean two countries...i am pakistani national,ITS BEEN NEARLY 4 . MONTHES NOW, SHELL MY WIFE CONTECT HER MP IN CANADA? please any advise , . thankes

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
Qorax Sir,

Here I would like to Thank U from the Inner core of my Heart as we have received our PPs back with Visa stamped last week.
In this whole cumbersome process there were many thicks and thins and we could sail through them with all ur help. Whenever we had any doubt we always thought of U!!!!
In back of mind we always felt secured that we have U!!! Thanks for being there.
U help everybody selflessly with the best guidance needed.
When we came to know that U are leaving the forum we really got disturbed but Thanks again for coming back.

We are Planning to land in toronto and would really appreciate If U add us in ur landed group. We are eager to meet U there :) :)

Thanks once again!

Regards
AC

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!
Need ur opinion regarding some changes that have occured recently at my Work place:

1. Address of the Head Office of the institution has changed & so has the phone numbers.
2. My immediate Boss has changed.

Since i'm from I.T deptt. the Head of Department is the same who signatured my Certificate of Employment but my Reporting Manager has changed.

You are requested to please advise if i should write to CIC about 1. 2. & provide them with details ?

Also please note that it has been over 2 months that i have sent them additional documents & there is no update from their side. When should i expect any further movement now.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aaycee said:
Qorax Sir,

Here I would like to Thank U from the Inner core of my Heart as we have received our PPs back with Visa stamped last week.
In this whole cumbersome process there were many thicks and thins and we could sail through them with all ur help. Whenever we had any doubt we always thought of U!!!!
In back of mind we always felt secured that we have U!!! Thanks for being there.
U help everybody selflessly with the best guidance needed.
When we came to know that U are leaving the forum we really got disturbed but Thanks again for coming back.

We are Planning to land in toronto and would really appreciate If U add us in ur landed group. We are eager to meet U there :) :)

Thanks once again!

Regards
AC
Thanks for those sweet words AC... deeply appreciated.
Pls touch-base with me once u r here... & let me know if u need any assistance before.

Regards,

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax!
Need ur opinion regarding some changes that have occured recently at my Work place:

1. Address of the Head Office of the institution has changed & so has the phone numbers.
2. My immediate Boss has changed.

Since i'm from I.T deptt. the Head of Department is the same who signatured my Certificate of Employment but my Reporting Manager has changed.

You are requested to please advise if i should write to CIC about 1. 2. & provide them with details ?

Also please note that it has been over 2 months that i have sent them additional documents & there is no update from their side. When should i expect any further movement now.
1 & 2 -- No action/s required.
Relax, give it some time... things'd turn-out Ok.

Qorax

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
dear qorax and all senior members,

. as i have won spousal appeal , from Islamabad office , the reason was , marriage was no .
. genuine, after win appeal , they asked for medical, pcc, and ,imm background forms,its been ,3 months and 20 days,
. that i have sent docs to them but havent hear , nothing , except , we are currently waiting, the result of routine background . inquiries.do you know sir how long they can take more? because i have
lived in ,UAE as-well i mean two countries...i am pakistani national,ITS BEEN NEARLY 4 .
. MONTHES NOW, SHELL MY WIFE CONTECT HER MP IN CANADA?if we contact with pm , would visa office take it negative ?
please any advise , .
thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Ok but what if they try to verify my Job. How will they verify then? or my stage of verification has passed already ?
If they get stuck -- they'd get in touch with u.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khakalove said:
dear qorax and all senior members,

. as i have won spousal appeal , from Islamabad office , the reason was , marriage was no .
. genuine, after win appeal , they asked for medical, pcc, and ,imm background forms,its been ,3 months and 20 days,
. that i have sent docs to them but havent hear , nothing , except , we are currently waiting, the result of routine background . inquiries.do you know sir how long they can take more? because i have
lived in ,UAE as-well i mean two countries...i am pakistani national,ITS BEEN NEARLY 4 .
. MONTHES NOW, SHELL MY WIFE CONTECT HER MP IN CANADA?if we contact with pm , would visa office take it negative ?
please any advise , .
thanks.
For some reason it's difficult to read thru your post/s. Try reframing/reformatting here on.

Spousal apps usually take around 6-8 months to complete... since your appeal & it being accepted - give it that much time... u yet have 2-4 months to go. Yes, contacting the MPP might be wise... & there's nothing adverse in that.

Good luck!

Qorax

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax
I am a Quebec selected applicant from Pakistan, Did my meds in feb 2011 and sent the RPRF and updated forms in Feb 2011. Now i am waiting for PPR. Sent email to CHC london in Jun 2011 but not received any reply, What do you say when i can get PPR?
And is it advisable to send another email?