waived
Passport Req..
sent on 12-04-2011, then renewed one on 23-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
CHRISTMAS TIME
Dear Qorax,

My BFD is on 23 July. Being saturday will they open the file on 22 july or on Monday 25 July.
Plz explain,

warm regards,

ind

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Dear Qorax,
as i have won spousal appeal , from Islamabad office , the reason was , marriage was no genuine, after win appeal , they
asked for medical, pcc, and ,imm background forms,its been ,3 months and 20 days but havent hear , nothing , except , we
are currently waiting , the result of routine background inquiries. do you know sir how long they can take more? because i have
lived in ,UAE as-well i mean two countries...i am pakistani national, please any advise , thankes

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Dear Qorax,
as i have won spousal appeal , from Islamabad office , the reason was , marriage was no genuine, after win appeal , they
asked for medical, pcc, and ,imm background forms,its been ,3 months and 20 days,that i have sent docs to them
but havent hear , nothing , except , we are currently waiting, the result of routine background inquiries.
do you know sir how long they can take more? because i have
lived in ,UAE as-well i mean two countries...i am pakistani national, please any advise , thankes

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khakalove said:
Dear Qorax,
asked for medical, pcc, and ,imm background forms,its been ,3 months and 20 days,that i have sent docs to them
but havent hear , nothing , except , we are currently waiting, the result of routine background inquiries.
do you know sir how long they can take more? because i have
when did u filed the app if you would, thanks

Labron

May 31, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville-AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2010
Doc's Request.
02-2011 (FingerPrint requested)
Med's Done....
03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hi ind,
I was just wondering how do you know your application's BFD?..i asked cic before, but they didnt provide me with it.

Thanks,

ind said:
Dear Qorax,

My BFD is on 23 July. Being saturday will they open the file on 22 july or on Monday 25 July.
Plz explain,

warm regards,

ind

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Dear Qorax,

Please follow up with my VO response which I received today:

Dear Applicant,

A fingerprint check is required for you, please follow the instructions below and send to the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo when you receive the assessed prints.

The Buffalo RPC does not accept RCMP police certificates based on a name check. The RCMP record check that we require must be based on a FINGERPRINT check.

Applicants appearing for fingerprinting will need to bring photo identification.

A fee is normally charged for the fingerprinting service. Fees may vary.
Have your fingerprints taken by your local RCMP detachment or local police service.

For additional instructions, you may wish to contact the RCMP at (613) 998-6362 or on the internet at
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

IMPORTANT: ENSURE THAT YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS APPEARS ON YOUR FINGERPRINT FORM.

Fingerprints must be forwarded to the RCMP for assessment:

Please reply me ASAP, is it the normal procedure? I never heard anything like that for my other fellows who are also applied Skilled Immigration.

Also is it the 2nd AOR? They Also mention file-number starting with B0XXXXXX

Thanks,
Nadeem

Nithin2211

Jul 27, 2011
Dear Mr.Qorax

I have gone through your postings and they seems to be informative. I would like to have a small favour from your side.
could you help me out Please ....

Basically I am an Indian Citizen and I was employed in Saudi Arabia from June 2007 to June 2009.
I applied for Canada PR under FSW category on Dec 2009, My Visa office is New Delhi. (NOC code 1111)

I got my first medical on Jan. 2011. At that point of time they have asked me to submit Saudi Arabia PCC. I sent mails to Saudi Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh requesting for PCC. But I did not get proper response from them. So I had to draft a detailed letter to ND CHC for not obtaining a PCC from Saudi Arabia, and also I had to return the medical papers and requested for new medicals as my new born baby was not included on Feb.2011.

Later on I received the second medicals on Mar 2011. This time they asked me to “Please provide any correspondence with KSA Embassy”.

I had completed the new medicals on March 15,2011 and had couriered all the documents including correspondence mail copies received from KSA Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh.

My RPRF was encashed on 05-04-2011.

We have n't received our Visas yet. Will there be any problem in our case ?

Your suggestions are highly appreciable.

Please do help us in this regard.

Regards

Nithin

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nadeem55 said:
Dear Qorax,

Please follow up with my VO response which I received today:

Dear Applicant,

A fingerprint check is required for you, please follow the instructions below and send to the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo when you receive the assessed prints.

The Buffalo RPC does not accept RCMP police certificates based on a name check. The RCMP record check that we require must be based on a FINGERPRINT check.

Applicants appearing for fingerprinting will need to bring photo identification.

A fee is normally charged for the fingerprinting service. Fees may vary.
Have your fingerprints taken by your local RCMP detachment or local police service.

For additional instructions, you may wish to contact the RCMP at (613) 998-6362 or on the internet at
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

IMPORTANT: ENSURE THAT YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS APPEARS ON YOUR FINGERPRINT FORM.

Fingerprints must be forwarded to the RCMP for assessment:

Please reply me ASAP, is it the normal procedure? I never heard anything like that for my other fellows who are also applied Skilled Immigration.

Also is it the 2nd AOR? They Also mention file-number starting with B0XXXXXX

Thanks,
Nadeem
Nothing abnormal there... for 'in-Canada' applicants a RCMP report is a must... since u might have not submitted that earlier - this is the procedure for it. And yes, that's your 2nd AOR as well.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nithin2211 said:
Dear Mr.Qorax

I have gone through your postings and they seems to be informative. I would like to have a small favour from your side.
could you help me out Please ....

Basically I am an Indian Citizen and I was employed in Saudi Arabia from June 2007 to June 2009.
I applied for Canada PR under FSW category on Dec 2009, My Visa office is New Delhi. (NOC code 1111)

I got my first medical on Jan. 2011. At that point of time they have asked me to submit Saudi Arabia PCC. I sent mails to Saudi Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh requesting for PCC. But I did not get proper response from them. So I had to draft a detailed letter to ND CHC for not obtaining a PCC from Saudi Arabia, and also I had to return the medical papers and requested for new medicals as my new born baby was not included on Feb.2011.

Later on I received the second medicals on Mar 2011. This time they asked me to “Please provide any correspondence with KSA Embassy”.

I had completed the new medicals on March 15,2011 and had couriered all the documents including correspondence mail copies received from KSA Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh.

My RPRF was encashed on 05-04-2011.

We have n't received our Visas yet. Will there be any problem in our case ?

Your suggestions are highly appreciable.

Please do help us in this regard.

Regards

Nithin
Replied u elsewhere...

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Dear Qorax,

Thanks for you kind and quick response, sorry to interrupt you again, but I would like to know what will be the next procedure?

Most probably after RCMP I'd expect for Medical? Or anything else?

Why my E-cas status still showing RBVO, when my VO eligibility will be completed? Is there any other step?

Thanks again for all of your assistance.

Nadeem

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nadeem55 said:
Dear Qorax,

Thanks for you kind and quick response, sorry to interrupt you again, but I would like to know what will be the next procedure?

Most probably after RCMP I'd expect for Medical? Or anything else?

Why my E-cas status still showing RBVO, when my VO eligibility will be completed? Is there any other step?

Thanks again for all of your assistance.

Nadeem
After u submit the RCMP report - u'd get a BF'D, probably 2-3 months ahead... in that BF'D something could be decided, either ADR or meds.
Qorax

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Dear captain qorax,

what may be the reason of disappearing of address mine remain disappeared from 18 - 22 july and
my representative wrote the VO to correct online mailing address it has been past about 20 days but my online mailing address did not corrected. Which address VO follow online or written in forms( that is correct )

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
qorax said:
1. If [God forbid] there's a refusal - the RPRF is refunded in full.
2. That'd depend on the VO... some stamp it imdtly [eg. Buffalo], while some take 2 weeks [eg. London] - for by hand submissions.

Qorax
Hi Capt.
I thought of submitting the RPRF fees. Is there a form to fill? Can't seem to find on the CIC website. If there is no form, how do I send? With an accompanying letter?
Please advise. Thank You Capt.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no form for RPRG...just a bank draft in the name of Reciever General for Canada will o alongwith a cover letter explaining your application details etc..
Androse said:
Hi Capt.
I thought of submitting the RPRF fees. Is there a form to fill? Can't seem to find on the CIC website. If there is no form, how do I send? With an accompanying letter?
Please advise. Thank You Capt.