+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

bless.2018

Apr 10, 2018
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made
until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both
in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying
to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your
family members have passed the medicals and background checks.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You
must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
[X] The family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo
immigration examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
Regulations whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent
residence. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in your application for permanent
residence being refused. Our office in NEW DELHI will be contacting your family members. In
the meantime if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply
with all requests as their compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Got this e-mail, I am confused if I am suppossed to send any more documents or should I just wait for the New Delhi Office to contact me?

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Hi, Need expert opinion
I am a PNP applicant, Now my back ground Check IN PROCESS since 15 January, I withdrew My GCMS note found that at 15 January my eligibility and criminality passed and received Pre-arrival service mail at 16 January but i have to face interview for my son because his admissibility was not passed.

My query is that :
1. " Is there any possibility that if my will not pass the eligibility , they also deny my eligibility.
2. It passed almost 105 days so should i asked the visa office about my interview schedule.

But my GCKY account is not showing any think about interview yet or any mail regarding interview

Thanks

Amrni

Apr 3, 2018
Hi there Qorax :
thanks for the informative respond Bro .
there is an issue which i believe your knowledge can help me to pass it through .
i have applied in Ankara Office for a Student VISA and my eligibility is being passed as per the official email i have received from the them. its being mentioned that i need to wait for the background check result and then the passport request notice will be issued
appreciate if you please advice what items will be considered on database checks with the local police of the countries which we have traveled to for instance? what elements are important for the Canadian authorities in this particular case?
NOTE: i have been traveling back and forth to south east Asia frequently for a time frame of 10 months in 2011 and 12.
to conclude, i'd appreciate if you please advice the approximate time which i have to wait for the result .
@qorax, hi there senior;
Appreciate if you advice on my question please.
This surely can ease my mind though.
Thanks indeed
Chhers.

TKN

Jun 28, 2018
Hi guys, quick question - do I need to worry about a minor misdemeanor charge filed and closed after paying a fine in Dubai on my visit back in 2015? Would CIC go deep enough to check records of each and every country I've visited? or I can just skip this detail in the statutory questions section and hope the incident doesn't pop up on the BGC? I've visited many countries but have never stayed for more than a month anywhere... The reason I want to avoid mentioning it is that I'm not sure if I have any documents relating to the incident now and I'm afraid it would delay/complicate the whole process.. appreciate if someone could share a similar experience.. Thanks!

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hi guys, quick question - do I need to worry about a minor misdemeanor charge filed and closed after paying a fine in Dubai on my visit back in 2015? Would CIC go deep enough to check records of each and every country I've visited? or I can just skip this detail in the statutory questions section and hope the incident doesn't pop up on the BGC? I've visited many countries but have never stayed for more than a month anywhere... The reason I want to avoid mentioning it is that I'm not sure if I have any documents relating to the incident now and I'm afraid it would delay/complicate the whole process.. appreciate if someone could share a similar experience.. Thanks!
Does this will appear in your PCC certificate?

TKN

Jun 28, 2018
Does this will appear in your PCC certificate?
No, not in the one I'm going to get from my home country and I can't apply for one from UAE as you need to have an Emirates ID to obtain one. The only way it can show is if CIC checks Dubai police records against my passport number etc.

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
@qorax please help !
applied through ainp -pr , feb 7 2017
work permit expired 9 june 2018 (forget to renew before expire, but applied restoration and owp next day on behalf of pr file no . (done with medical , mar 2018) , called cic today and she said , eligibility has been passed - we dont need anything from you-background check is in progress) almost all jan - feb applicant got ppr. i am worried , if this work permit issue or restoration period might been issue for me ??? for pr ? ?
pgwp expired while waiting for ainp , then got lmia to get ainp ( they need wp ) and because of lmia got 7 months closed wp)
after with file no applied owp , got it for 1 year , (which expired 9 june ) now not working , applied owp . waiting

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
Hi please shed some light
Do they check every country we have visited or were refused from ?

Montrealca70

Jul 11, 2018
Hi
I have applied for citizenship sometime in January 26, 2018 but have not heard anything back. I called CIC office and told me that IRCC office is is verifying if you meet the eligibility requirements to be granted Canadian citizenship.
Can someone tell me what exactly they are doing and how long this process should take

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
13 Months passed since AoR. Sent email and got the following beautiful reply.

Good day,
Thank you for your email.
Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

:(Regards,

Montrealca70

Jul 11, 2018
hi again

I had applied for canada citizenship sometime ago but i had no update for a long time. I called IRCC office and they told be that they are waiting for criminal / background check. So i have the following questions

1. do we know in details what are these checks
2. secondly i was in canada when i applied for PR and was granted. Now that i have applied for Canada citizenship will they initiate background and criminality check again for all the countries that i

Montrealca70

Jul 11, 2018
I know that when you apply for PR they will perform security and background check for all the countries that we have visited in past. Will they do the same exercise again once we apply for citizenship?

i appreciate if someone would comment on this

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello everyone. Our spouse sponsorship application was received 12 months ago, the last update was in May. We called CIC and they said it’s still in the security check. Do you know how long this takes?
Thanks

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hello everyone. Our spouse sponsorship application was received 12 months ago, the last update was in May. We called CIC and they said it’s still in the security check. Do you know how long this takes?
Thanks
Every case is different as everyone's background and history is different. There is no way to compare to others.

UNIQUE STAR

Aug 21, 2015
Hello fellow Members ,

Pls i will like someone to help out with this situation

I am Fsw2014 applicant. It's been a long journey in this process.

We got Medical request and passport request same day in August 2018

but I had to travel for holy pilgrimage so I requested for an extension which I was given till 31st October 2018

Passport was submitted on the 28th of september 2018

Few days after Medical submitted we got additional medical request for spouse This was concluded and passed on the 24th October 2018.

My question is at this point is is back ground check over or it is still ongoing because we do not have Decision made yet and it is 20days after medical passed and 40days after passport submission .

Ecas is still showing Application in progress

We are processing your application.
Medical passed
Interview completed
Additional documents are not needed, if needed we get back to you.
No thumb print needed
Back ground check is in progress.
We get back to you when Decision is made.

Pls when can we expect PM and decision made. The wait is killing God help me.

Thank you.