+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
qorax said:
Nothing much changed, except that now the complete docs go to CIO & we get a PER [one time only] in lieu of AOR [twice]. Rest - remains the same, vis-a-vis processing... aimed @ cutting wait times & procedural ease.

Qorax
Dear Qorax,once again i need ur help becoz from 1st feb my e case changed inprocess,i m worried about my case becoz i didnot recived yet MR cal yet.here is my timeline We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.
would u like to tell me how much long i have wait 4 MR call?plez tell me some one.wish u gud luck.GOD BLESS U FRIEND. :)

zeze

Jul 18, 2010
New Jersey
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2009
Doc's Request.
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
IELTS Request
30-06-2009
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
02-02-2011 - Ecase changed to " Meds recieved" 02/22/2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Qorax...

Let me tell you that you are doing a great job and giving strenth to all of us. May god bless you my friend always :)
I think we owe you a big party and an award when we will come to Canada....Dude....its great to see people like you in this corrupt world.

We woud like to take your suggest in one of our ongoing quest of our dreamland. Here is our case with Buffalo office.....
We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 30, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on July 6, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 21, 2010.
Medical results have been received.

We got the 2nd AOR on Dec 22nd 2009 and got our medical request on Aug 2010 with Req for Landing Fees and new FBI Cerf. We delayed getting the medicals as my wife was expecting but submited the landing fees promptly. Our baby was born on NOv 2010 and we send cic the birth certificate and POF.We got his medical in Jan 2011 and got our medicals done in 4th Feb. Our Ecase changed to " Meds results have been recived" in Feb 22nd.
I woudl like to request your suggestion on two things -
(1) When would we be likely to get PPR. SOme people say that it usually comes in a week form the day it got updated in the system as Meds recieved.
(2) I am on Work visa in USA and which will be expiring in July. I am not sure on if it would be renewed beyond that and really worried on getting the PPR before that time. Worst case scenario what can be the situation if push comes to shove and have to relocate back to India.
I have lost my apetite thinking about this all the time. MY family thinks that you are guding light who saves people from darkness. Please help us so that it doesnt affect my health.

Looking forward !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jungi said:
Dear Qorax,once again i need ur help becoz from 1st feb my e case changed inprocess,i m worried about my case becoz i didnot recived yet MR cal yet.here is my timeline We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.
would u like to tell me how much long i have wait 4 MR call?plez tell me some one.wish u gud luck.GOD BLESS U FRIEND. :)
Replied to u on the other thread...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zeze said:
Hi Qorax...

Let me tell you that you are doing a great job and giving strenth to all of us. May god bless you my friend always :)
I think we owe you a big party and an award when we will come to Canada....Dude....its great to see people like you in this corrupt world.

We woud like to take your suggest in one of our ongoing quest of our dreamland. Here is our case with Buffalo office.....
We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 30, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on July 6, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 21, 2010.
Medical results have been received.

We got the 2nd AOR on Dec 22nd 2009 and got our medical request on Aug 2010 with Req for Landing Fees and new FBI Cerf. We delayed getting the medicals as my wife was expecting but submited the landing fees promptly. Our baby was born on NOv 2010 and we send cic the birth certificate and POF.We got his medical in Jan 2011 and got our medicals done in 4th Feb. Our Ecase changed to " Meds results have been recived" in Feb 22nd.
I woudl like to request your suggestion on two things -
(1) When would we be likely to get PPR. SOme people say that it usually comes in a week form the day it got updated in the system as Meds recieved.
(2) I am on Work visa in USA and which will be expiring in July. I am not sure on if it would be renewed beyond that and really worried on getting the PPR before that time. Worst case scenario what can be the situation if push comes to shove and have to relocate back to India.
I have lost my apetite thinking about this all the time. MY family thinks that you are guding light who saves people from darkness. Please help us so that it doesnt affect my health.

Looking forward !!!
Hi,

The world isn't that 'corrupt' as yet. There r many good things hapenning around -- many new/great things to look forward to -- many many nice ppl nearby -- and many more escapades yet to indulge-in...

1. U heard right -- usually as the MRR status gets reflected in the e-cas -- the PHEP is under way.
2. As u get the PPR - info the same to your VO -- most would assist u with a prompt visa.

All the best!

Qorax

zeze

Jul 18, 2010
New Jersey
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2009
Doc's Request.
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
IELTS Request
30-06-2009
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
02-02-2011 - Ecase changed to " Meds recieved" 02/22/2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
You are the best my man. I can eat to my hearts content today.
I cant tell you how much at ease I am with your help. Thanks so much ...God bless you always.
Could you please tell me what is PHEP?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zeze said:
You are the best my man. I can eat to my hearts content today.
I cant tell you how much at ease I am with your help. Thanks so much ...God bless you always.
Could you please tell me what is PHEP?
|Photo|Height|Eye-Color|Passports|

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Hi Qorax,
I have finally finally received my CAIPS. According to it,when my case went into "In Process" on 28th April 2010,I was recommended to be sent medicals and rprf but on 3rd May 2010, a note was added that "Medicals to be sent at a later date for all files on 2WA queue since annual target almost met". No other BF'D was recorded. Everything seems to be in order and I pass everything for them to have written that I be issued medicals. the question now is when will that happen.

Do you or anyone know what 2WA mean?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Jada said:
Hi Qorax,
I have finally finally received my CAIPS. According to it,when my case went into "In Process" on 28th April 2010,I was recommended to be sent medicals and rprf but on 3rd May 2010, a note was added that "Medicals to be sent at a later date for all files on 2WA queue since annual target almost met". No other BF'D was recorded. Everything seems to be in order and I pass everything for them to have written that I be issued medicals. the question now is when will that happen.

Do you or anyone know what 2WA mean?
Regrets Bro -- I've no idea on that [2WA]. However, it's a disaster -- so close & yet so far... these type of things r new in this processing system -- yes, with the 26/6 changes many things r getting adamantly unique.

However, I yet feel that it shouldn't take much long before u get to those med papers. Keep praying Buddy... I do!

Good luck!

Qorax

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Qorax,

Is this an ordinary reply from CHC London:

Background checks are outstanding on this application and we would not
request medical examinations until these checks are complete.
Background checks could take up to 18 months to complete and so any
medicals taken now would expire prior to completion of checks.

They started my background checks in last Oct and I havent received my medical yet. I have sent them an email asking for medical test and I got this reply. I have never ever noticed such a reply before!Which is that background checks last for 18 months !! For what!!! I know that background checks take from 3-6 months and sometimes 8 months!!

Really, its not fair that most of all June 2007 applicats that have the same as mine have already landed while I am just receiving such emails! Why ! Please tell me Why???

Regards,
Memo74

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
memo74 said:
Dear Qorax,

Is this an ordinary reply from CHC London:

Background checks are outstanding on this application and we would not
request medical examinations until these checks are complete.
Background checks could take up to 18 months to complete and so any
medicals taken now would expire prior to completion of checks.

They started my background checks in last Oct and I havent received my medical yet. I have sent them an email asking for medical test and I got this reply. I have never ever noticed such a reply before!Which is that background checks last for 18 months !! For what!!! I know that background checks take from 3-6 months and sometimes 8 months!!

Really, its not fair that most of all June 2007 applicats that have the same as mine have already landed while I am just receiving such emails! Why ! Please tell me Why???

Regards,
Memo74
Did u travel much? ...not only overseas, but within your nation as well.
Have u studied/trained/worked overseas?

Qorax

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Memo74,
I do not understand how Background Checks can take 18 months. This is only a pretext for keeping people waiting. They might have other reasons, but do not like to inform you.

What about those who got visas within 6 to 10 months. How long did their background checks take? They are just playing with our feelings without knowing how hard we work for the money.

Wish you the best.

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
qorax said:
Did u travel much? ...not only overseas, but within your nation as well.
Have u studied/trained/worked overseas?

Qorax

No, Just my homeland and The UAE. It means two countries

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
canadaforall said:
Hi Memo74,
I do not understand how Background Checks can take 18 months. This is only a pretext for keeping people waiting. They might have other reasons, but do not like to inform you.

What about those who got visas within 6 to 10 months. How long did their background checks take? They are just playing with our feelings without knowing how hard we work for the money.

Wish you the best.
No, because every month I send emails. May this bother them :eek: I got my CAIPS everything is ok and I have no problem,because of this I knock their door every month!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Memo74,

Wish you the best.
There are so many reasons why times vary.
Why would they bother holding up applications deliberately, it would not make sense, there is enough work for them to do already.
These people are objective, they follow the system/manuals. They are not paid to care about feelings.
Part of the process of entering Canada is the waiting, we all have to do it - unless we want to withdraw.

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Baloo said:
There are so many reasons why times vary.
Why would they bother holding up applications deliberately, it would not make sense, there is enough work for them to do already.
These people are objective, they follow the system/manuals. They are not paid to care about feelings.
Part of the process of entering Canada is the waiting, we all have to do it - unless we want to withdraw.

I will complete 48 months sooner. If my application has any problem ,they will give me rejected without careing about my feelings, but they dont have anything.The only thing they can do is to hold the application as much as they can! But I dont no why!!