10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Hi,

Pls have patience... Sometimes some cases take a longer time to materialize for reasons best known to CIC. There's actually very many variables between different case files. I'd advice u to contact ur IO periodically, 'coz it's delayed for sure, and there's nothing wrong in ur anxiety... shoot them a query once in 4-weeks till u get a proper answer.

All the best.

Qorax
Dear Qorax!

I received following email from LVO Yesterday,
After 11 months of (Medical+PCC+RPRF) they asked me to provide these documents again.
Can you please comment/Advise.

Many Thnaks.Islamabad

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
Work experience documents.

Please submit all original experience letters for the main applicant.

Education documents.

Please submit all original education documents for the main applicant (including secondary and post-secondary/university credentials).

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Islamabad said:
Dear Qorax!

After 11 months of (Medical+PCC+RPRF) they asked me to provide these documents again.

Many Thnaks.Islamabad

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

Education documents.

Please submit all original education documents for the main applicant (including secondary and post-secondary/university credentials).

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.
This is so awkward . I hope its just an error from their end. This looks as if they want to process the application all over again !
Lets see what Qorax and other experienced ppl gotta say to this request! Unpredictable stuff!

B

barackobamaisgood

@ dear qorax..

hi,

please let me know..

what is the next step after passport is submitted to new delhi visa office?

I mean do they go for additional background checks/security checks or what they do?

I HAVE JUST SUBMITTED PASSPORT TO THEM..
thanks in advance...

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
security checks

barackobamaisgood said:
@ dear qorax..

hi,

please let me know..

what is the next step after passport is submitted to new delhi visa office?

I mean do they go for additional background checks/security checks or what they do?

I HAVE JUST SUBMITTED PASSPORT TO THEM..
thanks in advance...

motivatedrn

Jun 21, 2012
qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax
I have a question regarding obtaining a police clearance in dubai as my betterhalf left dubai with oustandng debts and now that they are requesting for PCC from dubai we found out that he had a case filed and the CIC is requesting for a copy from the police or court in dubai but nobody once to obtain one as afraid to be involved with the case and there has been a blog that same case was done and his friend was arrested and appears in court in dubai in replacement of the person asked for the PCC.Any idea what to do for immigration purposes if unable to provide the copy of case filed would my PR application be forever impossible?my better half is not coming to canada just our kid but since our divorce paper is not yet finalized so am still attached to his name I guess?any info regarding this case?we have 60 days to process and send a case copy:( urgently need advise thanks

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
doc9999 said:
This is so awkward . I hope its just an error from their end. This looks as if they want to process the application all over again !
Lets see what Qorax and other experienced ppl gotta say to this request! Unpredictable stuff!
doc9999!

i am really disappointed, thats not fair.

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Dear All,

I received my 6-12 months wait letter dated 13-04-2012 from CHC-London.

I've just received my CAIPS/GCMS notes and need to understand the following comments especially 'IMM 1017S Requested 13-04-2012' and 'PF1:DOC PF2:NOTES PF3:MED F14:SUM F15:FOSS F17:VALIDATES F18: PERS INFO OR PF4' and PAPER FILE SENT TO CBL (what is CBL???)

FILE BF'D TO: BZZ ON 13-04-2013
=====================================
PSDEC 1
SELDEC 4 (waived - does it mean waived from interview or something else, while the front space of interview and time is blank???)
=====================================
POSITIVE SLEDEC ENTERED
PLEASE REQUEST FOLLOWING
-UPDATED PC X 2
-UPDATED FORMS

-RPRF
-PRINT MEDS BUT KEEP IN FILE
========================================

C50 BZZ LETTER SENT WITH ORIGNAL DOCUMENTS 13-04-2012
MEDICALS PREPARED, P103 PREPARED

==================================================

TOTAL MARKS 70

==============================================

I ALSO NEITHER FOUND ANY SINGLE COMMENT ON NOTES NOR I FOUND ANY VERIFICATION ON SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS - EXCEPT IN FRONT OF HEIGHT: XXX AND EYE COLOUR: X FOUND 'VARIFICATION: 3' WHAT IT MEANT?

WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT NEXT? IF MEDICALS, THEN WHEN (AFTER OR BEFORE 12-04-2013)?

Many thanks for your urgent attention and regards,
Hina

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Islamabad said:
doc9999!

i am really disappointed, thats not fair.
I can feel your pain ... no comments by qorax...

Ghulam Hasnain

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs (Avg 7)
File Transfer...
xx-07-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012 and add docs RPRF received by LVO 8-05-2012, Add doc req for wife: 14-06-2012 Replied : 15-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
(PPR 1)30-10-2012 8:49PM Docs sent (01-11-2012 Recvd. 05-11-2012), PPR2 email received on 16-11-2012 PPT Rcvd By CHC Isl 20-11-2012 PPT recvd back on 8-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2012
LANDED..........
13-03-2013
Islamabad said:
Dear Qorax!

Many Thnaks.Islamabad

Dear Applicant,

Education documents.

I also received a similar email from LVO on 14-06-2012, however, the info requested was limited to their single query. The letter received was as under:

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed
below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise
specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified
translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for your spouse

Original Police Certificates for yourself and each of your dependants that is 18 years old or
more from each country that you or your dependants have lived in for 6 months or more.
If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated
certificates for the countries that you and your dependants have lived in since the date
you submitted your application. We require the following:

Spouse/Common-Law Partner: UK

As per Schedule A for you spouse, she states to have completed a certificate in XXXXXXXXXXXXXX from XXXXXXXXXXXX University from XXXXXX to XXXXXX. However
she has not listed her address in the UK in section 12 of her Schedule A form. Please submit
an explanation of why this information was not provided in her recent and current forms. Did
she complete this certificate through a distance learning program.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date
of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the
basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us
to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are
subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant
issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all
correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this
email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change
between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued
without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be
refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of
your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any
licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you
wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of
immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Rajpar

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 08
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March, 2009
IELTS Request
July 2009.
File Transfer...
30 th June, 2010
Med's Request
February, 2012
Med's Done....
28th Feb. 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 27/7/12, PPR-2, 10/09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22nd August, 2012. Received on 15/09/2012
LANDED..........
on 11th October, 2012.
doc9999 said:

This is really marvelous move of cic London.

Ghulam Hasnain

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs (Avg 7)
File Transfer...
xx-07-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012 and add docs RPRF received by LVO 8-05-2012, Add doc req for wife: 14-06-2012 Replied : 15-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
(PPR 1)30-10-2012 8:49PM Docs sent (01-11-2012 Recvd. 05-11-2012), PPR2 email received on 16-11-2012 PPT Rcvd By CHC Isl 20-11-2012 PPT recvd back on 8-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2012
LANDED..........
13-03-2013
Islamabad said:
Dear Qorax!

Many Thnaks.Islamabad

Dear Applicant,

Education documents.

Dear Isl:
Can u kindly confirm whether you were also asked to submit all above docs at the time you recvd med req, because I was asked to submit all above docs with med req except for educational cred and experience letters. If yes, I am sure you must have sent them new updated forms, because otherwise their requirement might be justified.

shruti_shri

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
hiii
i have a question
i jst had my interview and the officer told me that i accept your application but we will take 10 days to do a security check and than we will send u a mail stating to redo medical and if any other document was needed. he also told me to send my pp and the receipt of the medical to VO when the medical is done. he told me the overall process will take 2 months....is that how it goes cuz my ecas jst changed to in process....can u also tell me the security check is background check?
thanks!

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
shruti_shri said:
hiii
i have a question
i jst had my interview and the officer told me that i accept your application but we will take 10 days to do a security check and than we will send u a mail stating to redo medical and if any other document was needed. he also told me to send my pp and the receipt of the medical to VO when the medical is done. he told me the overall process will take 2 months....is that how it goes cuz my ecas jst changed to in process....can u also tell me the security check is background check?
thanks!
hi,

so after ur interview it changed as "in process" ?pls share ur time lines,NOC & VO.

have u got GCMS?

rgds,

ann

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
hi all social workers,

i just understood one thing from this forum,postings and time lines of fellw members...

lot of 4152 members are waiting for their medical request.the numbers is quite high when compare with other noc's..

more clear,lot of social workers applied in the month of Dec'10 to April'11 is stuck with either "in process status' or RBVO status irrespective of visa office globally...

i dont know why so..they are very particular in visa quota's for 4152 early...we can expect some good news in July'12 when new quota's in effect..

regards,

ann

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's hoe it works..

What's your VO??

shruti_shri said:
hiii
i have a question
thanks!