20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
yestejas said:
Hi Qorax,

I have got decision made in my e cas yesterday. The address is also changed and it is now of Canada. My medical was submitted in 1st week of Please explain how much time it takes to get back the passports? Please tell, what do you see it is positive or negative......

My consultant is surprised why the address is changed from Indian address to Canada Address. Is there something problematic.

Please advise and oblige.

Thanks

yestejas

congrats mate. its normal. you are through. ru in del?

yestejas

Feb 2, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
AOR Received.
APR 2011
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
MAR 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Status shows since 22 Apr 2012.....Passport received 26.4.2012
LANDED..........
landed in june 12
Daash said:
congrats mate. its normal. you are through. ru in del?
at Baroda...

yestejas

Feb 2, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
AOR Received.
APR 2011
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
MAR 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Status shows since 22 Apr 2012.....Passport received 26.4.2012
LANDED..........
landed in june 12
Please Qorax let me know how much time does it take to send passport and how does it come by Courier or by Registered post?

Thanks
Tejas

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U say that

U should be seeing some movement in 1-yr from the date of applying, for MI-3. Those travel details could delay ur security checks. They do not need PCCs - but they'd scrutinize ur travel history/pattern.

Thanks for the reply but I already receive the AOR & what do you think about the MR. As many applicants are getting in a month's time so what could be the possibilities of receiving Medicals????

rawlin4bbhh said:
Dear Qorax - The Master

I need to ask you that what is the waiting time for MR in MI3 & what is the timing for BG check if I have the following travel history.

I been to Europe three times on schengen visas (3 Business visas at different times...)

1st time for 28 days (Stockholm-Sweden, Copenhagen-Denmark, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt-Germany, Leuven-Belgium. Zurich, Baden-Switzerland, Paris-France)

2nd time for 7 days (Frankfurt-Germany)

3rd time for 23 days (Stockholm-Sweden, Copenhagen-Denmark, Munich-Germany, Leuven-Belgium, Lusanne-Switzerland, Paris-France, Warsaw-Poland)

Now my question is are they going to do BG Check for all theses countries. This is F*** insane.. As they mentioned that they dont bother about any PCC if you have not travelled or stayed at one place for less than 6 months..

Kindly help with your review...

Thanks & Regards
Rawlin

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
DEAR friends
alhamdulillah i received my PP back with PR visa

@ qorax sir and all seniors
there is one spelling mistake in SUR name of my Spouse both on CORP paper and stamped PR visa.mistake is jst of one letter like instead of A they put E.it doent change the pronunciation of name.this similar mistake was present on my medical form and that time when i informed VO he advised to use it as such.
should i inform VO now???? i read in forum that these typo dont creat any problem on landing
plz if some one can share his/her personal experience on it i will be highly thankful to all....
sir I sent you PM too PLZ advise me on it i will be thankful

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Dear qorax,

I got a letter from the high commission saying

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. it has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advice you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 month's time

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verification that are deemed necessary. you should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

etc etc etc.
Unquote

But i have lost my job and the company fell apart (small business) and currently working in another field, if the checks are done they will not be able to contact anyone there....what should i do??

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
yestejas said:
Hi Qorax,

I have got decision made in my e cas yesterday. The address is also changed and it is now of Canada. My medical was submitted in 1st week of Please explain how much time it takes to get back the passports? Please tell, what do you see it is positive or negative......

My consultant is surprised why the address is changed from Indian address to Canada Address. Is there something problematic.

Please advise and oblige.

Thanks

yestejas
Yep, as everyone said... Job Done... Congrats!
I'm not sure how pps travel in India, but it's usually sent thru couriers by the VOs.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rawlin4bbhh said:
Thanks for the reply but I already receive the AOR & what do you think about the MR. As many applicants are getting in a month's time so what could be the possibilities of receiving Medicals????
Soon... in a couple of months.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
docpak said:
DEAR friends
alhamdulillah i received my PP back with PR visa

@ qorax sir and all seniors
there is one spelling mistake in SUR name of my Spouse both on CORP paper and stamped PR visa.mistake is jst of one letter like instead of A they put E.it doent change the pronunciation of name.this similar mistake was present on my medical form and that time when i informed VO he advised to use it as such.
should i inform VO now???? i read in forum that these typo dont creat any problem on landing
plz if some one can share his/her personal experience on it i will be highly thankful to all....
sir I sent you PM too PLZ advise me on it i will be thankful
No issues... Relax & go for ur landing.
Congrats!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dave_lewis said:
Dear qorax,

I got a letter from the high commission saying

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. it has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advice you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 month's time

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verification that are deemed necessary. you should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

etc etc etc.
Unquote

But i have lost my job and the company fell apart (small business) and currently working in another field, if the checks are done they will not be able to contact anyone there....what should i do??
This is a std letter, which is being sent to most applicants since the last few months [especially since the scrapping of pre-2008]. IMHO, repeat IMHO, it suggests that ur file has been referred to ECU.

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
qorax said:
This is a std letter, which is being sent to most applicants since the last few months [especially since the scrapping of pre-2008]. IMHO, repeat IMHO, it suggests that ur file has been referred to ECU.
Nice to hear from you...hope your well.

Please advice what is an ECU??

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah