Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
maryam1234 said:
yes, I have paid through my consultant.
How do I find out if the cheque has been cashed?
Dear you could find from where you did make the BANK DRAFT for RPRF

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
qorax said:
Around 2-yrs to the date of ur apps ur file would be out of the wait-queue, whereafter u'd see some progress.
Thanks Sir ,
Its mean I would wait 2 years but London visa office web show AEO application time is 6 months Plz guide me what should I do .
Zeeshan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nm423 said:
Hello Qorax,

My medicals are done and i am waiting for PPR. Can you please tell me if it means that my non-criminal background checks have been completed.Just as FYI.......I have been asked for an updated FBI.

Regards,
NM423
Yes, very likely.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rafaelgabbie said:
Hi seniors. I chcked my ecas today and said that my application was transferred to Los Angeles and that itwas pending review. This was the status also when my application was in buffalo. Any idea if they even did investigation by this time or itvwas a matter of just forwarding my application closest to me. Its been 2 yrs and two months and im still in this level. Hope its gets tru screening. Goodluck to all.
When di u apply... And when was ur 2nd AOR?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rawlin4bbhh said:
Dear Qorax - The Master

I need to ask you that what is the waiting time for MR in MI3 & what is the timing for BG check if I have the following travel history.

I been to Europe three times on schengen visas (3 Business visas at different times...)

1st time for 28 days (Stockholm-Sweden, Copenhagen-Denmark, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt-Germany, Leuven-Belgium. Zurich, Baden-Switzerland, Paris-France)

2nd time for 7 days (Frankfurt-Germany)

3rd time for 23 days (Stockholm-Sweden, Copenhagen-Denmark, Munich-Germany, Leuven-Belgium, Lusanne-Switzerland, Paris-France, Warsaw-Poland)

Now my question is are they going to do BG Check for all theses countries. This is F*** insane.. As they mentioned that they dont bother about any PCC if you have not travelled or stayed at one place for less than 6 months..

Kindly help with your review...

Thanks & Regards
Rawlin
U should be seeing some movement in 1-yr from the date of applying, for MI-3. Those travel details could delay ur security checks. They do not need PCCs - but they'd scrutinize ur travel history/pattern.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jpsingh7215 said:
Hello Qorax !!
I need some advice about PCC ( police celerance certificate) for canada. Is fresh or valid PCC required before I enter Canada first time on a immigrant visa??
Please advice!!
No, u don't need PCCs to perform ur landing.

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
Hi Quorax,
What does In Process in main status without any change in detailed status mean?

Some of the members in my timeline has got similar updates? We are MI- 1 candidates.

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear All,

Today i got reply from CHC London against my inquiry.

"
Please be advised that a letter was sent on 23 March 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information"

The said letter i had not received till todate and i sent an email to CHC London to send me through email.

Can you tell me that what they would have written in the letter.

My status is still same.

Looking forward for your urgent reply.

With best regards.

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
qorax said:
When di u apply... And when was ur 2nd AOR?
Applied may 2010 and ns received my application may 2010. Ns forwarded my application to buffalo nov 2010. Buffalo acknowledge that they have my application march 2011. Thry gave me immigration file number where i can check online my status. Got a letter from LosAngeles that thry got my application may 7 2012. That my immigration number is still tje same if i check my ecas. Was this a matter of forwarding my application only from one visa office to another and that they havemt started yet? Pls advise. Ty.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rafaelgabbie said:
Applied may 2010 and ns received my application may 2010. Ns forwarded my application to buffalo nov 2010. Buffalo acknowledge that they have my application march 2011. Thry gave me immigration file number where i can check online my status. Got a letter from LosAngeles that thry got my application may 7 2012. That my immigration number is still tje same if i check my ecas. Was this a matter of forwarding my application only from one visa office to another and that they havemt started yet? Pls advise. Ty.
Yes, it was.
Ur processing will recommence from May-12, i.e. 2-yrs since apps.

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
qorax said:
Yes, it was.
Ur processing will recommence from May-12, i.e. 2-yrs since apps.
Thnk you for your reply. One last thing. Would you say it will take another 2 years for it to move from beginning to end? I wonder why they did not touch my application and just moved it to los angeles. Seems like they waisted two years for not even imvestigating. Thnk you again.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
@ qorax sir
sent u a PM sir plz reply

yestejas

Feb 2, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
AOR Received.
APR 2011
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
MAR 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Status shows since 22 Apr 2012.....Passport received 26.4.2012
LANDED..........
landed in june 12
Hi Qorax,

I have got decision made in my e cas yesterday. The address is also changed and it is now of Canada. My medical was submitted in 1st week of Please explain how much time it takes to get back the passports? Please tell, what do you see it is positive or negative......

My consultant is surprised why the address is changed from Indian address to Canada Address. Is there something problematic.

Please advise and oblige.

Thanks

yestejas

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yestejas said:
I have got decision made in my e cas yesterday. The address is also changed and it is now of Canada. My medical was submitted in 1st week of Please explain how much time it takes to get back the passports? Please tell, what do you see it is positive or negative......
My consultant is surprised why the address is changed from Indian address to Canada Address. Is there something problematic.
yestejas
Hey yestejas...This is certainly good news. The new address means that your PR is done positively. The DM means that your PP has been stamped with Canada visa 3 days ago. Congrats. There is no technical glitch anywhere :)

Please let me know when did you submit your medicals. I would also like to know when you actually applied and what is your Visa Office.

yestejas

Feb 2, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
AOR Received.
APR 2011
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
MAR 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Status shows since 22 Apr 2012.....Passport received 26.4.2012
LANDED..........
landed in june 12
udayaradhya said:
Hey yestejas...This is certainly good news. The new address means that your PR is done positively. The DM means that your PP has been stamped with Canada visa 3 days ago. Congrats. There is no technical glitch anywhere :)

Please let me know when did you submit your medicals. I would also like to know when you actually applied and what is your Visa Office.
Thanks mate..
My NOC is 7216. I applied in Feb 2012, Got Aproval in APR 2012, Medical Issued in NOV 2012. Remedical. I submitted my medical on 9th March along with passports at New Delhi.

Thanks for your quick response....

Yestejas