Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
magar said:
thanks for ur reply but one more question

Do they start background checks after point analysis or before?

As they have give points for the age only

regards
POLAR BEAR said:
Thanks Captin. Still I am worried Qorax.
What is your opinion, did the VO calculate the points before requesting the up to date documents or they will calculate after submitting the documents.
An initial check found your files FIT for processing (67 count included), thus the b/g checks commenced. However, it's not their final determination... a deeper scrutiny would/could be done with the Adnl Docs. Which can/may reconsider your points as well. Generally it's safe to assume@this stage that u r good with your 67.

Qorax

POLAR BEAR

Jan 26, 2011
qorax said:
An initial check found your files FIT for processing (67 count included), thus the b/g checks commenced. However, it's not their final determination... a deeper scrutiny would/could be done with the Adnl Docs. Which can/may reconsider your points as well. Generally it's safe to assume @ this stage that u r good with your 67.

Qorax

Thanks a lot Captain.

God Bless You

toronto2

Star Member
May 29, 2011
HELLO CAPTAIN QORAX

AS U KNOW MY CASE DID MEDICAL IN SEP 2010
TILL NOW WAITING FOR PPR FR DETROIT
EVERY TIME I MAILED THEM THEY SAY WAITING FOR RCMP CHECKS
LAST TIME I MAILED IN AUG 2011 THEY SAID FINGERPRINTS SEND TO RCMP AND THEY R TAKING 6 MONTHS TO PROCESS RESULTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE BEFORE END OF SEP 2011
NOW ITS END OF NOVEMBER NOTHING TILLNOW
NOR THEY SEND ME REMEDICAL REQUEST
DID THEY EXTEND THE MEDICAL OR ???
PLZ REPLY
THANKS QORAX

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
toronto2 said:
HELLO CAPTAIN QORAX

AS U KNOW MY CASE DID MEDICAL IN SEP 2010
TILL NOW WAITING FOR PPR FR DETROIT
EVERY TIME I MAILED THEM THEY SAY WAITING FOR RCMP CHECKS
LAST TIME I MAILED IN AUG 2011 THEY SAID FINGERPRINTS SEND TO RCMP AND THEY R TAKING 6 MONTHS TO PROCESS RESULTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE BEFORE END OF SEP 2011
NOW ITS END OF NOVEMBER NOTHING TILLNOW
NOR THEY SEND ME REMEDICAL REQUEST
DID THEY EXTEND THE MEDICAL OR ???
PLZ REPLY
THANKS QORAX
Being already a yr. it is not likely that u'd receive an/y extension of your meds. For some reason your case is in a limbo due to the security checks.

Did u check your FOSS? U might get some clue there.

Request them for your re-Meds... that might rekindle something.

Regrets...

Qorax

merciguerrero

May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Interview........
November 29, 2011
qorax said:
Send the corrected apps under a cover letter to your VO, explaining your oversight.
thanks so much, sir!

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
hello qorax, i am the main applicant and m residing in pakistan these days and my husband is the dependent who is studying in Uk,,now when GOD WILLING our passport request will come,, what do you think where we will deposit our passports..can my husand submit his passport in uk or will have to come to islamabad for the submission..!..thnx!

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
HI QURAX ,
I APPLIED TO LONDON OFFICE 25-8-2010 AND got IN PROCESS 16-11-2011 MY QUESTION DO I EXPECT MY MEDICAL REQUEST OR FURTHER BACKGROUND CHECK IS DOING AFTER IN PROCESS ? THANKS

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
Dear Mr QORAX ,

If you can please help by giving your expert opinion / suggestions on my case?

After receiving Provincial Nomination Certificate (AINP) , complete application with supporting documents was sent to CHC Islamabad in May 2009 .

In Feb 2010 CHC Islamabad asked for Updated PCs (that were sent to them)

Case Transferred to London in 30 Jun 2010 without any further progress.

In March 2011 CHC London asked for further documents (Economical Establishment Plan, Experience Certificate and Proof of fund) that were sent on the same month.

In July 2011 via an e-mail, CHC London asked for updated forms and photographs and asked for four months to respond. (desired documents sent within five days of the request).

In respond to my last query in Oct 2011 they informed that “Application is awaiting for the results of routine background checks”.

Kindly advise that:

Is it a normal scenario that a Provincial Nominee Applicant has been waiting for MR for the last two and a half year?

Should I need to send fresh query regarding the progress?

Thanks

REGARDS

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Prince_Raj said:
Dear Mr QORAX ,

If you can please help by giving your expert opinion / suggestions on my case?

After receiving Provincial Nomination Certificate (AINP) , complete application with supporting documents was sent to CHC Islamabad in May 2009 .

In Feb 2010 CHC Islamabad asked for Updated PCs (that were sent to them)

Case Transferred to London in 30 Jun 2010 without any further progress.

In March 2011 CHC London asked for further documents (Economical Establishment Plan, Experience Certificate and Proof of fund) that were sent on the same month.

In July 2011 via an e-mail, CHC London asked for updated forms and photographs and asked for four months to respond. (desired documents sent within five days of the request).

In respond to my last query in Oct 2011 they informed that “Application is awaiting for the results of routine background checks”.

Kindly advise that:

Is it a normal scenario that a Provincial Nominee Applicant has been waiting for MR for the last two and a half year?

Thanks

REGARDS
My case is exactly same like you , i dont know how they are doing quick checks for new applicants as they are completing the process for new FSW applicants with in 6 months its frustating.
I hope we will get MR this year .
I wrote an enquiry to CHC Lodon yesterday prey for me , and i also advice you to keep in touch with CHC London bcoz our estimated time is much much over now.

Thanks

rana

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maham123 said:
hello qorax, i am the main applicant and m residing in pakistan these days and my husband is the dependent who is studying in Uk,,now when GOD WILLING our passport request will come,, what do you think where we will deposit our passports..can my husand submit his passport in uk or will have to come to islamabad for the submission..!..thnx!
The Isb-Lon cases have a unique system of 'dual PPR'.
U receive a PPR [street name PPR-1] from CHC-London > U have a choice of sending it either to London or Islamabad > If u chose Isb then send them [London] your pp copies+UIC form under a cover letter > u receive another PPR [street name PPR-2] from London to submit your pps to CHC-Islamabad.

Note:
All pps [of the family] should go to only one CHC [either London or Islamabad, as u deem fit].
It's wise to send them all in one package, however not mandatory.
U may opt to fly to Dubai [Visit visa of 45 days] & send your pps to London from there.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Prince_Raj said:
Dear Mr QORAX ,
Kindly advise that:

Thanks

REGARDS
rana_Quebec said:
My case is exactly same like you , i dont know how they are doing quick checks for new applicants as they are completing the process for new FSW applicants with in 6 months its frustating.
I wrote an enquiry to CHC Lodon yesterday prey for me , and i also advice you to keep in touch with CHC London bcoz our estimated time is much much over now.

Thanks

rana
They have separate queues for earlier & MI3/2011 cases... the earlier one being longer. It's the 'queue', not the 'work', which causes the delay; and is a bone of contention worldwide.

Qorax

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
thanks you captain

any idea after seeing all my caips when should i get medical?

regards

qorax said:
An initial check found your files FIT for processing (67 count included), thus the b/g checks commenced. However, it's not their final determination... a deeper scrutiny would/could be done with the Adnl Docs. Which can/may reconsider your points as well. Generally it's safe to assume @ this stage that u r good with your 67.

Qorax

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
rana_Quebec said:

Thanks

rana
Rana Sahab;
Thanks for comments ,
hope you will get some positive response.
GOOD LUCK.

REGARDS
I am

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
qorax said:
They have separate queues for earlier & MI3/2011 cases... the earlier one being longer. It's the 'queue', not the 'work', which causes the delay; and is a bone of contention worldwide.

Qorax
Dear Mr. QORAX;
THANK YOU FOR EXPERT OPINION.

One question raises here, regarding the processing queues on the bases of MI1, MI2 or MI3/2011; weather these Ministerial Instructions also apply on Provincial Nominee Candidates? because that mainly Apply on FSW Class Applicants?
Isn't True ?

REGARDS

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Prince_Raj said:
Dear Mr. QORAX;
THANK YOU FOR EXPERT OPINION.

One question raises here, regarding the processing queues on the bases of MI1, MI2 or MI3/2011; weather these Ministerial Instructions also apply on Provincial Nominee Candidates? because that mainly Apply on FSW Class Applicants?
Isn't True ?

REGARDS
Which is why I added 2011 there. The earlier apps (whatever stream) r taking longer.