11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@caiptain qorax,

as i already requested u to explain abt r2m pl.
also address in caips there is a little mistake i have written email to vo on 20/11/2011 to enure me mailing address as i am waiting for MR but did not got reply nor online e-case address corrected wht is ur suggestion i should rite again or wait some days more.
saleem

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
msaleem216 said:
@ caiptain qorax,

as i already requested u to explain abt r2m pl.
also address in caips there is a little mistake i have written email to vo on 20/11/2011 to enure me mailing address as i am waiting for MR but did not got reply nor online e-case address corrected wht is ur suggestion i should rite again or wait some days more.
saleem
I've no idea what r2m means.
Send an email again for your address to be corrected.

merciguerrero

May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Interview........
November 29, 2011
Sir,

I would like to earnestly solicit for your opinion. I already PM'ed you on this but maybe because of voluminous messages you received everyday, you've missed it.

I discovered that there are info in the application forms that I submitted that do not match with my supporting docs (e.g., some periods of my personal history)-- was not able to check it before sending the application. Can I amend the info during the interview? What's the chances of the proposed amendment being entertained by the visa officer?

Thanks in advance.

Merci

thorncliffe

Star Member
Dec 2, 2008
Hi

I had the additional docs request to proof the Degree is genion last year, I asked for the caipsnotes and i saw the VO updated the notes after they got the verification from university. After waiting long time when i did not get the response i send the case specific inquiry 3 days ago. i got the following response.

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Currnetly, background checks are underway for this application.

1. This background check is still going on the documents?
2. Or they now move to next step of Background check which is done by CSIS?

3 Months ago i asked my MP about the status of the case. And received the following reply.

This application began processing on February 14, 2008 and the published processing time is 91 months (7.5 years). CIC said that they will contact you and your mother when they are ready to proceed to the next step but they do NOT know when that will be as they are waiting for the verifications.

Can you please tell me? they are still doing background checks on the documents or now it is on the other stage.

Thanks

Ravi524

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2011
Doc's Request.
18/07/2011. CC charged on 12th SEP 2011
AOR Received.
PER received on 18th OCT 2011.
IELTS Request
7.5 BANDS SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
2nd AOR received 14th NOV 2011
Med's Request
03-02-2012
Med's Done....
08-02-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2012
LANDED..........
Will Land Soon !!
I need help from experience forum members. My passport was getting expired on April 2012. So i renewed my passport.
Do I need to send notarized true copy of my new passport and old cancelled passport to the New Delhi Visa office.
I did receive my 2nd AOR 10 days back.

I also have one more query I did submitted my Police Verification Certificate of my old passport number from India and I have also submitted Police certificate from FBI in Canada as well as I was staying there for more than 1 year.
I do want to know do I need to submit fresh Police Verification Certificate again as my passport number has been changed or is the PCC of a person and not for a passport.

Your Suggestions are much awaited.

Ravi

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
merciguerrero said:
Sir,

I would like to earnestly solicit for your opinion. I already PM'ed you on this but maybe because of voluminous messages you received everyday, you've missed it.

I discovered that there are info in the application forms that I submitted that do not match with my supporting docs (e.g., some periods of my personal history)-- was not able to check it before sending the application. Can I amend the info during the interview? What's the chances of the proposed amendment being entertained by the visa officer?

Thanks in advance.

Merci
Send the corrected apps under a cover letter to your VO, explaining your oversight.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
thorncliffe said:
Hi

I had the additional docs request to proof the Degree is genion last year, I asked for the caipsnotes and i saw the VO updated the notes after they got the verification from university. After waiting long time when i did not get the response i send the case specific inquiry 3 days ago. i got the following response.

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Currnetly, background checks are underway for this application.

1. This background check is still going on the documents?
2. Or they now move to next step of Background check which is done by CSIS?

3 Months ago i asked my MP about the status of the case. And received the following reply.

This application began processing on February 14, 2008 and the published processing time is 91 months (7.5 years). CIC said that they will contact you and your mother when they are ready to proceed to the next step but they do NOT know when that will be as they are waiting for the verifications.

Can you please tell me? they are still doing background checks on the documents or now it is on the other stage.

Thanks
The b/ground check is 'on' for every aspect of your apps & its supporting docs -- except the security checks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ravi524 said:
I need help from experience forum members. [1]My passport was getting expired on April 2012. So i renewed my passport.
Do I need to send notarized true copy of my new passport and old cancelled passport to the New Delhi Visa office.
I did receive my 2nd AOR 10 days back.

I also have one more query [2]I did submitted my Police Verification Certificate of my old passport number from India and I have also submitted Police certificate from FBI in Canada as well as I was staying there for more than 1 year.
I do want to know do I need to submit fresh Police Verification Certificate again as my passport number has been changed or is the PCC of a person and not for a passport.

Your Suggestions are much awaited.

Ravi
1. Send them the xerox copies only.
2. Not required... no action unless asked.

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
hi qorax!

i did my interview at the end of October 2011. do they usually finish the security check before interview or after that? i did not do my medical yet. FSW3.

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
Dear Sir qorax!

Please give some light on the following situation. Please see my timelines and also below mentioned caips status and give me your opinion about my case:

I have applied for caips 3 time and in those notes it looks that they have not done anything on file as they have just give points for age apart from that everything is zero. following changes are found

1st time applied on 4th feb 11 and received on 6th march 11:

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 01/12/10

2nd time applied on 26th April 11 and received on 7th june 11:

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 08/05/11

3rd time applied on 9th Sep 11 and received on 19th oct 11:

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 09/09/11

my current e-case status since april 2011 is in process with rbvo inside

Are they really doing something on my file or just they are putting new dates for review

your valuable analysis requested

regards

POLAR BEAR

Jan 26, 2011
Dear Qorax

I am 2009 applicant, sent full documents to the VO in August 2009. Please help me understand wither the VO calculated my points or still did not

In September 2011, the VO requested us to send up to date application form, PCC, and my wife graduation certificate (she is not the principal applicant, I am the principal applicant).

We did send every thing as per the VO request. After one month of receiving the updated documents by the VO we emailed the office inquiring about the status of our file. We received the following reply: -

"""Kindly note that this file is still under review. You will be informed of further processing in due course."""

Whats your opinion Captain, did the office calculate our points or we still are in danger

Please help.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
magar said:
Dear Sir qorax!

Please give some light on the following situation. Please see my timelines and also below mentioned caips status and give me your opinion about my case:

I have applied for caips 3 time and in those notes it looks that they have not done anything on file as they have just give points for age apart from that everything is zero. following changes are found

1st time applied on 4th feb 11 and received on 6th march 11:

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 01/12/10

2nd time applied on 26th April 11 and received on 7th june 11:

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 08/05/11

3rd time applied on 9th Sep 11 and received on 19th oct 11:

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 09/09/11

my current e-case status since april 2011 is in process with rbvo inside

Are they really doing something on my file or just they are putting new dates for review

your valuable analysis requested

regards
FRR is doing your b/g checks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
POLAR BEAR said:
Dear Qorax

I am 2009 applicant, sent full documents to the VO in August 2009. Please help me understand wither the VO calculated my points or still did not

In September 2011, the VO requested us to send up to date application form, PCC, and my wife graduation certificate (she is not the principal applicant, I am the principal applicant).

We did send every thing as per the VO request. After one month of receiving the updated documents by the VO we emailed the office inquiring about the status of our file. We received the following reply: -

"""Kindly note that this file is still under review. You will be informed of further processing in due course."""

Whats your opinion Captain, did the office calculate our points or we still are in danger

Please help.
In Sep-11 your file came out of the queue & commenced b/g checks.

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
thanks for ur reply but one more question

Do they start background checks after point analysis or before?

As they have give points for the age only

regards

qorax said:
FRR is doing your b/g checks.

POLAR BEAR

Jan 26, 2011
Thanks Captin. Still I am worried Qorax.
What is your opinion, did the VO calculate the points before requesting the up to date documents or they will calculate after submitting the documents.

qorax said:
In Sep-11 your file came out of the queue & commenced b/g checks.

POLAR BEAR said:
Dear Qorax

Please help.