Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
February 2012
AOR Received.
December 2011
Hi Qorax!

I know its very common question in this forum but still couldn't get the right answer. Some says, CHC takes 12 months to process FSW PR applications and time starts from the file transfer date. Some says, it starts from the date of complete document submission at CHC. What would you suggest when can I hear some good news?

VO - CHC, New Delhi
NOC - 4131
Applied - March, 2010
AOR Ist - June, 2010
Dox Sub - October, 2010

Many thanks,

Parry

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
Parry said:
Hi Qorax!

I know its very common question in this forum but still couldn't get the right answer. Some says, CHC takes 12 months to process FSW PR applications and time starts from the file transfer date. Some says, it starts from the date of complete document submission at CHC. What would you suggest when can I hear some good news?

VO - CHC, New Delhi
NOC - 4131
Applied - March, 2010
AOR Ist - June, 2010
Dox Sub - October, 2010

Many thanks,

Parry
shouldn't be before july 2011, new delhi visa office is processing april ftd now

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
qorax said:
No.
CHC-ND has a unique system of calling the Pps alongwith Meds - it doesn't mean that they have concluded their b/g & security checks.
hi qorax..
my full application is in ndvo since 26april 2010. still ecas-rbvo. i send case sp enquiry 5 weeks ago, still no ans from them. Now I need my original payslip and transcript, which was included in my application pack. if i know, it could take so much long time, definitely i never been sent such originals. how i can get my originals? coz I have to submit my original payslip to UK visa office for ILR process in UK. there is no meaning to wait for this canada fsw process.
suggest me,,,how i can get my original doc back?
regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Parry said:
Hi Qorax!

VO - CHC, New Delhi
NOC - 4131
Applied - March, 2010
AOR Ist - June, 2010
Dox Sub - October, 2010

Many thanks,

Parry
1. It starts from the day your complete package lands-up@your VO [the CHC of your region].
2. The processing times r an avg of 'best-case-scenarios' -- actual processing timeframe varies 'case-to-case'.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sharmilas said:
hi qorax..
my full application is in ndvo since 26april 2010. still ecas-rbvo. i send case sp enquiry 5 weeks ago, still no ans from them. Now I need my original payslip and transcript, which was included in my application pack. if i know, it could take so much long time, definitely i never been sent such originals. how i can get my originals? coz I have to submit my original payslip to UK visa office for ILR process in UK. there is no meaning to wait for this canada fsw process.
suggest me,,,how i can get my original doc back?
regards
Write to them.

mmushtaq

Apr 30, 2011
Passport Renewal!

Dear qorax,

Thanks for your valuable information on this forum. I just want to ask if you have information for any person who has successfully landed in Qubec/Canada after renewal of his passport while stamped visa on old passport. Mean, renewal of passport has not posed any problem.

Thanks

qorax said:
Available no more.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: Passport Renewal!

mmushtaq said:
Dear qorax,

Thanks for your valuable information on this forum. I just want to ask if you have information for any person who has successfully landed in Qubec/Canada after renewal of his passport while stamped visa on old passport. Mean, renewal of passport has not posed any problem.

Thanks
1. It doesn't matter if u land@Quebec or elsewhere... the CBSA/CIC/IRPA procedures remain the same.
2. There was one member in this forum who had done so w/out a hassle [unfortunately I do not remember the ID].

Qorax

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Dear Qorax,

You answered my earlier question on another thread that NDVO operates differently for post 26/6 applicants, and requests MR / RPRF & PPR at the same time. So getting these requests is not a precursor to the fact that background checks are over. Could encashment of the RPRF after 17 days of sending it in mean that the checks are over?

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
odin2404 said:
Dear Qorax,

You answered my earlier question on another thread that NDVO operates differently for post 26/6 applicants, and requests MR / RPRF & PPR at the same time. So getting these requests is not a precursor to the fact that background checks are over. Could encashment of the RPRF after 17 days of sending it in mean that the checks are over?

Thanks
Nope.

khalid_ejaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
First Islamabad then London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
11-2010
Passport Req..
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2011
Hey !

Please help me with the following.

i received a reply on 16th april (had sent an enquiry about when will i get PPR, meds done in nov 2010) that my file was waiting for a review and all background checks have completed.

today i got another reply, it is:

Dear Sir,

In response to your email, please note that your file has now been reviewed by an officer who has determined that this file needs to undergo further background checks. Whilst we appreciate that your medical examination results are due to expire in 27-11-2011, we are currently unable to advise when the checks will be completed.

Please note that no further action is required from you at this stage. We will contact you as soon as the results of the background checks have been received.

does any one have any idea what this means?
has any one received a similar response before?
should i be worried ?

please help.

I am a pakistani applicant. case transfered to london on 30th june 2010. full docs sent in july 09. meds in nov 10.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khalid_ejaz said:
Hey !

Please help me with the following.

i received a reply on 16th april (had sent an enquiry about when will i get PPR, meds done in nov 2010) that my file was waiting for a review and all background checks have completed.

today i got another reply, it is:

Dear Sir,

In response to your email, please note that your file has now been reviewed by an officer who has determined that this file needs to undergo further background checks. Whilst we appreciate that your medical examination results are due to expire in 27-11-2011, we are currently unable to advise when the checks will be completed.

Please note that no further action is required from you at this stage. We will contact you as soon as the results of the background checks have been received.

does any one have any idea what this means?
has any one received a similar response before?
should i be worried ?

please help.

I am a pakistani applicant. case transfered to london on 30th june 2010. full docs sent in july 09. meds in nov 10.
Your security checks haven't returned conclusively yet.

khalid_ejaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
11-2010
Passport Req..
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2011
qorax said:
Your security checks haven't returned conclusively yet.
Thanks for the reply but i didn't understand what you want to tell.

they said in previous mail that background checks have completed and the file in in queue for a review. now they said review has been completed and VO has detirmined that further checks are required.

I haven't been to any other country nor has my wife or children. haven't been involved in any crime, goverment job or political or other organization.

can you please elaborate what you mean by "inconclusive security checks" ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khalid_ejaz said:
Thanks for the reply but i didn't understand what you want to tell.

they said in previous mail that background checks have completed and the file in in queue for a review. now they said review has been completed and VO has detirmined that further checks are required.

I haven't been to any other country nor has my wife or children. haven't been involved in any crime, goverment job or political or other organization.

can you please elaborate what you mean by "inconclusive security checks" ?
Don't worry, u r not alone... Security Checks do take some addnl time for many applicants -- there r lots of variants... it'd return conclusively soon -- just hold-on.

Qorax

khalid_ejaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
11-2010
Passport Req..
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2011
qorax said:
Don't worry, u r not alone... Security Checks do take some addnl time for many applicants -- there r lots of variants... it'd return conclusively soon -- just hold-on.

Qorax
Thanks for the encouraging remarks. I hope you are right. God bless you.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
qorax nice reply,

please tell me is there any certain time limit for this extended Bgr Cks
qorax said:

Qorax